It's f f f f f f f f FRIIIIIIIIIDAYYYYYY!!!

Options
AnnaPixie
AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
So what' ya'll' up to SPs???

Dates?? :smooched:

Shameful binge drinking?? :drinker: (Yes, that's me :bigsmile:

Sporting activities?? :glasses:

Work?? :cry:

Chores?? :frown:

I'm off out tonight to listen to my friend rant. But I know we'll just get pissed and relax after half hour :drinker:

Tomorrow I need to visit my osteopath friend as I've done something to my shoulder that has resulted in numb fingers!! :noway:

Sunday, I think I may go walking in the predicted good weather. Spring has finally sprung in London.....woohooooo!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Well If I can get a ride to the bar drinking and flirting with this 23 year old will be on my menu lol...

Tomorrow my car will be fixed and Im going to watch Tattos band with Mr flirt....

Sunday picking the kids up from grandmas and relaxing lol
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Tonight meeting a couple girls out at a pub
    Tomorrow starting the day with getting my taxes done (yeah waited to last minute) and playing ladies only football later. Don't have plans for saturday night yet.
    Sunday I have an early game for softball and than meeting some girls at a french bakery that has the best salted caramel brownies.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Friday: errands and work later.
    Saturday: work, gym, also starting up the WL challenge at my gym again. Same girls from last time and our team name is Adipose. Doctor Who reference. Tons of peeps signed up this time, over 150, I think.
    Sunday: Work and jog a few miles. Looking forward to kick boxing. Did a class with one of my gym crushes. NO BUTTERFLIES! XD So maybe I am over her. Oh, also found out that another of my gym crushes (I have 5 total, leave me alone) and the one from the kick boxing class are roommates. Hmmm there goes my imagination. :devil:
  • breeshabebe
    breeshabebe Posts: 580
    Options
    Nothing too cool going on tonight. I think I'll go for a run after work, then maybe wash clothes and watch a good movie on Netflix... any suggestions?

Tomorrow morning, taking a Tabada class and maybe Zumba..Tomorrow night, going to dinner with friends and going cajun dancing! I'm the only single gal in a group of single guys and marrieds..... so I should get in alot of dancing!
  • fullofwhimsy
    Options
    Tonight having dinner with a friend - will possibly be awkward. He invited me on his work trip to Bermuda. Kinda get the idea he'd like a little more than friendship..but that's all I want.

Saturday morning am hiking with my dog and some girlfriends if it doesn't rain, if it does..we'll figure something else out.

Sunday will be spent packing, sleeping and will probably make some soup. Picking my bf up from the airport that night.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I'm off until the 22nd in about 30 mins...

I am off to Mexico on Sunday, yay!! Gotta get me a pedi here, and my son is getting his cast off. Tomorrow I have a birthday party, then I will be soaking up some sun!
  • LGrill27
    LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Friday - Happy Hr. with co-workers. Always fun to hear drunk teachers b!tch about students and classroom size

Saturday - Orthodontic appointment in the morning which I'm dreading. I've been debating about asking this girl out... depends how awkward I look/feel after the ortho visit.

Sunday - My two favorite things... laundry & taxes :grumble:

Taking Monday off because I have come to the conclusion that I'm allergic to Mondays!
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    Tonight is a little bit of exercise, doing some laundry and getting things packed. Tomorrow is a lot more exercise, then driving down to St Louis area to see my dad. I'm taking him and his wife to dinner then staying at a hotel near the airport. Sunday morning (way too early), I am flying to Las Vegas where I am meeting a friend. We are renting a car to go to the Grand Canyon where we will hike on Monday. Tuesday is in Sedona, Az. and then back to Vegas late Tuesday night. I'll be in Vegas through Friday afternoon. We may go to Mt. Charleston while we are out there and will definitely hit The Buffet at the Wynn. It costs about $40 and is worth every penny.
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    This morning was jury duty 'training'. Such a waste of time and money. Blah. My term is from May 1 - August 31. However, If'm free until May 15th. I'm hoping this summer is reasonably crime free... but then again, that bailiff was pretty darn cute.

Tomorrow - cleaning and organizing my closet to get ready for summer (and put away the winter clothes.) Then on to the garage and truck if I can find the shelves I want to put up.
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Tonight is a little bit of exercise, doing some laundry and getting things packed. Tomorrow is a lot more exercise, then driving down to St Louis area to see my dad. I'm taking him and his wife to dinner then staying at a hotel near the airport. Sunday morning (way too early), I am flying to Las Vegas where I am meeting a friend. We are renting a car to go to the Grand Canyon where we will hike on Monday. Tuesday is in Sedona, Az. and then back to Vegas late Tuesday night. I'll be in Vegas through Friday afternoon. We may go to Mt. Charleston while we are out there and will definitely hit The Buffet at the Wynn. It costs about $40 and is worth every penny.

This time of year, you might have more fun at Red Rock than Mt. Charleston. There are some great trails for hiking, and it's not quite the drive Charleston is. Red Rock was my favorite park in the area, hehe... some of my favorite dates were out there. Anyway... have fun!

Oh... and if you like sushi, go to The M Resort and have the surf and turf roll at Anthony's. Melt in your mouth delicious.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Tonight, relaxing after two 10 hour days of work

Tomorrow and Sunday hitting up the gym and running around my apartment naked since my roommate is in DC with his girlfriend :wink:

No really, gotta go for a couple runs since I'm doing a 5k next weekend but haven't run in a couple months...

Question for you guys: Hot gym worker guy out of the blue mentioned he's working at a different gym this weekend when we talked last weekend. Does that mean I should check out that gym, or would that be weird? I'm not sure if he mentioned it so I'd go, or if it was just small talk!
  • Tim_ww37
    Tim_ww37 Posts: 11
    Options
    Nothing really today, other than work.

Saturday: work till noon, workout, and a date.

Sunday: watch the final day of the masters with my dad, then off to the weekly game of thrones party!
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options

This time of year, you might have more fun at Red Rock than Mt. Charleston. There are some great trails for hiking, and it's not quite the drive Charleston is. Red Rock was my favorite park in the area, hehe... some of my favorite dates were out there. Anyway... have fun!

Oh... and if you like sushi, go to The M Resort and have the surf and turf roll at Anthony's. Melt in your mouth delicious.

I thought about Mt Charleston because I've been to Red Rock Canyon several times. I am so so on sushi and the friend I am going with is Hindu (vegetarian). I've never been inside The M Resort though so we may drive down there and check it out.
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Nothing exciting at all....writing formal lab report and starting to study for big test in biology--horrible class!!!

Hope everyone else enjoys their weekend!!!
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Tonight not much. watch a bit of tv. bit of life planning/organising.

Tomorrow, last away rugby match of the season, then probably a few beers.

Sunday, 8km wood run, followed by a pint, then roast dinner at mums and maybe cinema.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'll hit the gym after work.

Tomorrow time for a hair cut, and work.

Sunday is open so far.
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    My son has been at grandma's all week on spring break. He returns on Sunday so these are my last few "free" days.

Tonight: Going to the gym. Woot!

Tomorrow night: Going out dancing with a group of single parents (it's a Meetup event). I am excited! I love to dance, I get to make some new friends, and perhaps flirt with a single dad or two! Yay!

Sunday night: Game of Thrones, baby.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    Working Friday Saturday and Sunday. I lead an exciting life.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Working Friday Saturday and Sunday. I lead an exciting life.

Christine, what type of unit do you work on?
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I hit the gym after work, met up with a "friend" and had a few drinks.

tomorrow I'm headed to see my daughter, she is playing piano inthe pit for her University's production of Fiddler on the Roof this weekend.