The Blue Team Loft !

Options
marcelka77
marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
Welcome blue Team !

This is where you will socialize, meet and greet, get to know eachother, do challenges here in your loft ! Make sure that you get to know eachother !

Replies

• Ridumcowgirl
    Ridumcowgirl Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    We got this blue team!:) Best of luck everyone! Happy friday!
  • BadAtitude
    BadAtitude Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    YEAH Blue Team!! I'm ready......(I think) :bigsmile:
  • ltrevino2007
    ltrevino2007 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    :wink: Hi Blue Team!!
    This is something new for me so bear with me. I may need help....lol

Are we able to add our team to our friends list for motivation and such? I am on my phone most of the time but will have to login to my computer when needed. Not sure how any of this work but I am looking forward to participating!!
  • MakingBail
    MakingBail Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new to all this too. Just now noticed the "groups" link at the top of the page, which is how I found our Blue Team meeting room.... So .... I may also need a little help navigating, etc.
    I'm raring to go though!

Blue team Rockin' It!

Who is our team captain?
  • ltrevino2007
    Options
    Not sure who our team captain is at he moment. I know there was a post for possible captains and I would love to. Be ours but I have a ton on my plat right now.
  • marcelka77
    Options
    So getting lesson from last challenge to keep us motiated we have begun our 20 week challenge(counting this 0 week).

And i still need your captain ;)

For many of us, this is a clean slate of getting back on track! For the WEEK O challenge, I thought we might take it BACK TO BASICS! Let's take this week to focus on drinking water and cooking ! I know that this is not the easiest thing for all of us to do .

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/957625-pre-game-challege-0-week-challenge
  • BadAtitude
    Options
    I will be captain of no one else wants too. I prefer to be a participant not a leader, but I don't want our team to lose right out of the gate here. Let me know what you all think :ohwell:
  • ltrevino2007
    Options
    I will be captain of no one else wants too. I prefer to be a participant not a leader, but I don't want our team to lose right out of the gate here. Let me know what you all think :ohwell:

I will be captain if you will be my co-captain? We can help each other and motivate our team :-)
  • ltrevino2007
    Options
    If anyone has any ideas or suggestions please
    Let me know. If there are any mini challenges that
    You would like to do let me know that also!

Lets kick some boogie and win that challenge!!!
  • MakingBail
    Options
    Not trying to step on anyone's toes or anything, just trying to help out where I can. (If captain(s) don't think this is a good idea, please feel free to delete or slap my hand or something.)

I've been flipping back and forth between posts to see the challenges, etc. So, I thought maybe it will help us out if we have as much info HERE in our lil BLUE loft as possible.

Copying and pasting those messages here for your reference.

******************************************************************************************

Blue Team 5
    Ridumcowgirl
    yoyotired
    jacsma
    BadAtitude
    ltrevino2007

Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtITACIlndtJdHZQSEtfRFNWVEFMQWdZaEtOZ2NWUGc#gid=0

Let me tell you about the challenges and how they will work!

Reward Challenge :
    The reward challenge is the challenge where when you do an event you win a reward. Each week the reward will vary. Every Monday , I will announce which team has won the reward challenge! For this biggest loser, I will give you a workout challenge & food challenge! The team that has the most members complete the workout challenge and the food challenge wins . Whichever team has all it's members respond first and the team captain has let me know , is the team that wins the reward challenge for that week !

Weigh-ins :
    Weigh-ins to your team captain will be due by Sunday night 9 p.m GMT to your team captain. Team captains give me your team members weights by Tuesday morning! The person on each team that has the lowest percentage weight loss will be put in the Pit Challenge.

The Pit Challenge:
    Something like the elimination challenge. This challenge is where the individuals from the bottom of the group will compete against each other in a day after challenge that has to be completed the day after results are revealed. If you get the question correct you stay, if you get it incorrect your time is up and I hate to say this you won't be the biggest loser.

Other that workout and food challenges, there will be group challenges and motivation challenges as well. Like I said in the beginning we are a family ! We support one another !

Check the next thread for the sign-up sheet!

Are you going to be The MFP Biggest Loser for this summer ? :)

For many of us, this is a clean slate of getting back on track! For the WEEK ONE challenge, I thought we might take it BACK TO BASICS! Let's take this week to focus on drinking water and cooking ! I know that this is not the easiest thing for all of us to do .

Captains please check in here next Saturday - Sunday and let us know how your team done with the water intake. Give us tips on how to get all the water in on a daily basics!!! Let's do this together!!!! Best team will get 2 lbs advantage next week (in week 1!!!) !!!

Cooking challenge
    Also, I will be doing Cooking Challenge for week 0. It will run from today April 13th - April 20th . I need the pictures and recipe of 1 dish you were cooking this week for yourself . I will be judging on healthiness, calorie amount and presentation . It can be idea for lunch (pack lunch) , dinner , breakfast or even Snack!!!

You must send picture + recipe here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/957624-a-place-to-share-your-recipes-0-week-challenge-2-veg The requirement this week is you must have two different color vegetables in this meal. (IE, Carrots and Spinach together would work because they are different colors.. ) Any other questions, please feel free to email me or message me here ( mini.claire1@googlemail.com ) .

Best recipe will get 2 lbs advantage next week (week 1 weigh in)

DRINK DRINK DRINK...................... water:)

Exercise challenges will be added on Mondays and they will be Monday to Monday
  • ltrevino2007
    Options
    Not trying to step on anyone's toes or anything, just trying to help out where I can. (If captain(s) don't think this is a good idea, please feel free to delete or slap my hand or something.)

I've been flipping back and forth between posts to see the challenges, etc. So, I thought maybe it will help us out if we have as much info HERE in our lil BLUE loft as possible.

Copying and pasting those messages here for your reference.

******************************************************************************************
    I think it is a wonderful idea!!! I will try and remember to copy and paste for everyone!!! I would love to have help as this is new to me ;o)

Lets all remember to keep track of our water intake!! Drink, drink, drink......lets get this challenge!!!
    :smile:
  • BNance509
    BNance509 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    HI BLUE TEAM!!!
    I am new to this challenge but ready to learn. Please add me as your friend.
  • ltrevino2007
    Options
    Please post your before pictures here between Now and April 22th!! A lot can change in 20 weeks - therefore, we all must work hard to succeed during this challenge!! I am very excited to see the ending results (after pictures)

When posting picture let us know in which team you are!!!

At the end we will compare before and after picture and vote for best 3 ;)

How to post pictures:

HOW TO POST PICTURE

Go to www.tinypic.com

Then upload your picture – leave the selected option of image as is – then click the drop-down box and select “message board”. Then you are going to copy and past the IMG url – do not forget to change both "IMG" to lowercase "img" before submitting!! Message me with any questions! Hugs!

This needs to be posted in the proper forum on main discussion board please.
  • MakingBail
    Options
    That was a copy and paste .... so she doesn't mean to post your before and after pictures Here (in our Blue Room) ... but to post them here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/958296-post-before-pics-between-now-and-april-22th-only-here
  • BadAtitude
    Options

I will be captain if you will be my co-captain? We can help each other and motivate our team :-)
    :smile:
    Sounds good...I like being a cheer leader.
  • marcelka77
    Options
    Good morning my Lovelies

I am back to keep you going ;)

this challenge is from monday

Pre-game challege 0 week Exercise challenge 04/15 - 04/22 ( 22nd its the our official D day)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/959159-pre-game-challege-0-week-exercise-challenge?page=1#posts-14626928
  • Renibee
    Renibee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi folks, I'm on the blue team!! Yay!! Looking forward to getting to know the rest of the group and getting this challenge started!!!! Please feel free to add me.....
  • ltrevino2007
    Options
    Welcome to the Blue Team!!!

Here is the excercise challenge for the week!! I love cardio so this is going to be great!!!

Exercise

1. 4 days out of 7 of 30-45 min cardio sessions to be spread out during the week as it suits you best!

sessions of jogging, fast walking, cross-trainer or treadmill,Zumba, Aerobics, Dance, etc.
    (moderate cleaning doesn't count ;) )

2. Try something new or something you didn't do for a while - independent exercise of your choice: mine for example will be Trampoline :) yes ...we had trampoline outside for over a year and yes I didn't go on it for 30 min yet

If you lack inspiration, you can try swimming, clubbing (DANCING!!!), another class at your local gym, or that new DVD , take tennis rackets and go play tennis with kids in park ... or football ?

3. Best Butt Exercises For Women: Squats

Squats are one of the best butt exercises you can do to build a nice round booty and sexy legs. Make sure you keep your abs tight, back straight, weight on heels, and sit your butt back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSYv5lQo4yM

can you make at least 350 a week ? E.G. 50 +60+70 +day rest +50 +60 +70

4. Don't forget to take a day rest! Your body needs it.

This is our first week !!!! It is supposed to be an introduction, so have fun and get healthy!

There is no lbs reward as our teams are not complete yet and track success would be difficult .
  • BadAtitude
    Options
    Okay guys, I have uploaded my recipe and pics for this weeks challenge. I made Sweet Potato Sheppard Pie last night which included multiple veggies of different colours and tastes amazing (although I can't cook so I shouldn't judge) so I hope I hit all the criteria marks :love:

Good luck everyone and don't forget to complete this weeks challenge (plus I need more healthy ideas for meals - so get them in!)
  • BNance509
    BNance509 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the Blue Team!!!

Here is the excercise challenge for the week!! I love cardio so this is going to be great!!!

Exercise

1. 4 days out of 7 of 30-45 min cardio sessions to be spread out during the week as it suits you best!

sessions of jogging, fast walking, cross-trainer or treadmill,Zumba, Aerobics, Dance, etc.
    (moderate cleaning doesn't count ;) )

2. Try something new or something you didn't do for a while - independent exercise of your choice: mine for example will be Trampoline :) yes ...we had trampoline outside for over a year and yes I didn't go on it for 30 min yet

If you lack inspiration, you can try swimming, clubbing (DANCING!!!), another class at your local gym, or that new DVD , take tennis rackets and go play tennis with kids in park ... or football ?

3. Best Butt Exercises For Women: Squats

Squats are one of the best butt exercises you can do to build a nice round booty and sexy legs. Make sure you keep your abs tight, back straight, weight on heels, and sit your butt back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSYv5lQo4yM

can you make at least 350 a week ? E.G. 50 +60+70 +day rest +50 +60 +70

4. Don't forget to take a day rest! Your body needs it.

This is our first week !!!! It is supposed to be an introduction, so have fun and get healthy!

There is no lbs reward as our teams are not complete yet and track success would be difficult .

Well I'm not sure how I missed the post but I did. So I am behind. I will start tomorrow on the things I missed.