The Pink Team Loft !

Options
marcelka77
marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
Welcome pink Team !

This is where you will socialize, meet and greet, get to know eachother, do challenges here in your loft ! Make sure that you get to know eachother !

Replies

• marcelka77
    Options
    So getting lesson from last challenge to keep us motiated we have begun our 20 week challenge(counting this 0 week).

And i still need your captain ;)

For many of us, this is a clean slate of getting back on track! For the WEEK O challenge, I thought we might take it BACK TO BASICS! Let's take this week to focus on drinking water and cooking ! I know that this is not the easiest thing for all of us to do .

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/957625-pre-game-challege-0-week-challenge
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Kasi.... Pink Team huh! Its funny, every time I've done one of these Biggest Loser challenges I've ended up on one of my favorite colors... Purple, Pink, and Green!
  • jamila_b
    jamila_b Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, super excited to meet you all! I'm always up for a challenge :)
  • pambo1999
    pambo1999 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am ready to get started and ready to get to know all of you.
  • marcelka77
    Options
    Good morning my Lovelies

I am back to keep you going ;)

this challenge is from monday

Pre-game challege 0 week Exercise challenge 04/15 - 04/22 ( 22nd its the our official D day)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/959159-pre-game-challege-0-week-exercise-challenge?page=1#posts-14626928
  • fitTomika
    fitTomika Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hay Team my name is Tomika weighn in at 289.... I am excited to get started with u guys
  • jl20whyd
    jl20whyd Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! My name is Jessica. I have a lot left to lose, and am excited to be doing this challenfe to help me. Anyone interested in being the team captain?
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Hi Team! Jessica, I posted on the Captain thread that I would do it. Do you want to be Co-captain? I could definitely use the help. My Birthday, my son's birthday, and I have to move all with in the next two weeks. I'm really hoping I can keep up with everything. On a plus note I'll be able to burn some serious calories during two of those events. My birthday I am going to run a obstacle/ mud run so that will be fun. And of course moving is some serious hard work in itself!

How's everyone doing with their water intake? Drink up my friends:drinker:
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    SUNDAY 4/15- SATURDAY 4/21

EXERCISE:

4 DAYS 30MIN CARDIO ~ 1/4
    SOMETHING NEW ~
    350 SQUATS ~ 0/350

NUTRITION:

RECIPE W/PIC (TWO COLORED VEGGIES)~

WATER~
    MONDAY: 64 OZ
    TUESDAY
    WEDNESDAY
    THURSDAY
    FRIDAY
    SATURDAY
    SUNDAY
  • jl20whyd
    Options

EXERCISE:

4 DAYS 30MIN CARDIO ~ 1/4 Monday, 1/4 Tuesday
    SOMETHING NEW ~ Not Yet
    350 SQUATS ~ 0/350

NUTRITION:

RECIPE W/PIC (TWO COLORED VEGGIES)~ Do Potatoes count as a veggie?

WATER~
    MONDAY: I didn't think to count all of it, but I know I had 2 water bottles and 2 full glasses, so at least 56 oz
    TUESDAY
    WEDNESDAY
    THURSDAY
    FRIDAY
    SATURDAY
    SUNDAY
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    4 DAYS 30MIN CARDIO ~ 2/4

SOMETHING NEW ~ Launch Week at the gym... all classes have new routines!!! Club Dance & Group Core were great. Gonna check out the new Zumba and Group Active on Thursday

350 SQUATS ~ 60/350

NUTRITION:

RECIPE W/PIC (TWO COLORED VEGGIES)~ Shrimp Stirfry

WATER~
    TUESDAY: 64 OZ
    WEDNESDAY
    THURSDAY
    FRIDAY
    SATURDAY
    SUNDAY
  • jamila_b
    jamila_b Posts: 11 Member
    Options

EXERCISE:

4 DAYS 30MIN CARDIO ~ 1/4 Monday, 1/4 Wednesday (60 mins of Zumba)
    SOMETHING NEW ~ I started a barre class 2 weeks ago so I'm going to count it (Tuesday and Thursday)
    350 SQUATS ~ 0/350 ... I do them at the gym in classbut don't count them :(

NUTRITION:

RECIPE W/PIC (TWO COLORED VEGGIES)~ I did a Moriccan lentil dish with carrots and onions. No pic though.

WATER~
    MONDAY: 32 oz water
    TUESDAY 32 oz water
    WEDNESDAY 32 oz water
    THURSDAY
    FRIDAY
    SATURDAY
    SUNDAY
  • Aprilstar480
    Options

EXERCISE:

4 DAYS 30MIN CARDIO ~ 1/4
    SOMETHING NEW ~
    350 SQUATS ~ 0/350

NUTRITION:

RECIPE W/PIC (TWO COLORED VEGGIES)~

WATER~
    WEDNESDAY: 64 OZ
    THURSDAY
    FRIDAY
    SATURDAY
    SUNDAY
  • Aprilstar480
    Options

EXERCISE:

4 DAYS 30MIN CARDIO ~ 3/4
    SOMETHING NEW ~ Did a new workout video on Youtube. Fittness Blender has some good HIIT workouts online that you can do at home without equitment!

NUTRITION:

RECIPE W/PIC (TWO COLORED VEGGIES)~ Shrimp Stirfry

WATER~
    WEDNESDAY:64 OZ
    THURSDAY: 64 OZ
    FRIDAY
    SATURDAY
    SUNDAY
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    How's everyone doing? Its time to get this challenge started.... I need your weights by tomorrow morning please!
  • laraburkhalter
    laraburkhalter Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I just joined and I am very exited. Kasi (AKA AprilStar) if you need any help I will be glad to. It will keep me motivated. I am very excited to start.

My weight 219.8 starting today.

I will read all the rules, I see you guys have posted exercise stats. I will post what I may have done already - but its only been running. Go Pink Team Loft (I love pink too! - my daughters faviorite color and now mine)

We can do this!

Oh - an by the way everyone - my name is Lara. (Kasi and I have been on another challenge together so it is nice to see a familar face :wink: )
  • jl20whyd
    Options

EXERCISE:

4 DAYS 30MIN CARDIO ~ 4/4
    SOMETHING NEW ~ Did a workout video that I got months ago and only just finally opened.

NUTRITION:

RECIPE W/PIC (TWO COLORED VEGGIES)~ Actually had a fish dish, but no pic. Did not post.

WATER~
    MONDAY: 56 OZ
    WEDNESDAY:64 OZ
    THURSDAY: 64 OZ
    FRIDAY: 64 OZ
    SATURDAY: 64 OZ
    SUNDAY: will have 64 OZ by end of day

End of Week 0 Weight: 243
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Glad to have ya on our team Lara!

Somehow the Squats part of my format thing got deleted.... I need to know how many squats everyone did too.
  • marcelka77
    Options
    Hi Lovelies

I am so pleased with your efforts I hope you will like this week's challenges .

This is our first official week !!!! It is supposed to be still an introduction, so have fun and get healthy!

There is lbs reward for each part of this challenge

Exercise max 7 lbs

1. 4 days out of 7 of 30-45 min cardio or strength exercise sessions to be spread out during the week as it suits you best!

sessions of jogging, fast walking, cross-trainer or treadmill,Zumba, Aerobics, Dance, DVD , Gym etc.
    (moderate cleaning doesn't count ;) !!! )

1 lbs advantage for everyone who succeed to do 4 sessions!!!

2. Try something new or something you didn't do for a while - independent exercise of your choice for 30 min session at least!!! : mine for example will be trying to go to work on bike. - I would not mind to go home from work but to get there is 90% uphill!!!

If you lack inspiration, you can try swimming, clubbing (DANCING!!!), another class at your local gym, or that new DVD , take tennis rackets and go play tennis with kids in park ... or football ... I found out trampoline extremely hard :-)

1 lbs advantage for everyone who succeed

3. Best Butt Exercises For Women: Squats

Squats are one of the best butt exercises you can do to build a nice round booty and sexy legs. Make sure you keep your abs tight, back straight, weight on heels, and sit your butt back.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSYv5lQo4yM
    can you make at least 350 a week ? E.G. 50 +60+70 +day rest +50 +60 +70
    1 lbs advantage for everyone who succeed 2 lbs for most squads

4. Don't forget to take a day rest! Your body needs it.

5. For the WEEK ONE FOOD challenge, I thought we might still keep it BASICS! Let's take this week to focus on fish and cooking fish - let other inspire you with their recipe ! I know that this is not popular choice but girls (as far as I know we don't have a man in our challenge) come on it is good for us - and for mums especially we need to introduce fish into our kids diet - and I am not talking about fish fingers ;) .... girls all fish counts and vegetarians try Sea Vegetables. Try to eat fish 2x a week. (1 lbs advantage if you manage to eat 2 portions of fish)

Keep drinking water - even if it is not our topic!!! I hope you picked up some good tips.

cooking challenge
    Also, I will be doing Cooking Challenge for week 0. It will run from today april 21th - april 28th . I need the pictures and recipe of 1 dish you were cooking this week for yourself . I will be judging on healthiness, calorie amount and presentation . It can be idea for lunch (pack lunch) , dinner , breakfast or even Snack!!!

You must send picture + recipe here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/965956-place-to-share-fish-recipes-1st-week-cooking-challenge The requirement this week is you must have fish in this meal.

Best recipe will get 2 lbs advantage for week 2 weigh in and everyone who post recipe will get 1lbs

To sum it
    4/7 sessions of exercise 1lbs advantage
    1 session of something new - let us know what - 1lbs advantage
    350 squats - 1 lbs for the everyone who manage to do 350 squats an extra 1 lbs for 1 person with most squats
    2 dishes with fish - 1 lbs advantage
    recipe - 1 lbs for everyone who post recipe extra 1 lbs for best recipe
  • jl20whyd
    Options
    I did not succeed in completing any squats. There was some in my dvd, but nowhere near the 360.