spreadsheet

Options

Replies

• briggsf
    briggsf Posts: 28
    Options
    Thank you Marcela for starting this challenge:)) If I can help in anyway, just let me know.
  • marcelka77
    marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    could you be captain of orange team? ....and in here i will ask captains and co captains for help as I do need help ... I DO NOT want this challenge to die .... ;)
  • hifromjamers1984
    hifromjamers1984 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Have a question about the spreadsheet...There are asterisks by several plays what do these mean? Just something that my tired mind noticed. :bigsmile:
  • marcelka77
    Options
    everyone should have asterisks now *)... i was sanding every single person message to let them know which team they belog to

this challenge is still open for new members so your groups hopefully get bigger
  • ltrevino2007
    ltrevino2007 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Might have to fix the spreadsheet. My goal weight is 170 not 36 :laugh:
  • katonaroof
    katonaroof Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    so, the spreadsheet has my current weight at 1 lb... although i do want to release weight, i don't think i'd ever want to weigh that... so could you change it to 158 lbs. please. and also, change my lb released goal to 33 lbs (which would put me at 125). thanks so much. katie
  • marcelka77
    Options
    fixed ;)
  • ReDeCook
    ReDeCook Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good morning,
    I tried to open the google doc, but the link is not working. I usually have access and have a google account so I'm not sure what might be wrong. Please help. Thanks
    Renee
  • Jennifer8348683
    Jennifer8348683 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Try copying and pasting in the address bar.
  • marcelka77
    Options
    i don't know how to fix it ...it should be open to view to everyone with link
  • healthy4meN2013
    healthy4meN2013 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I would be willing to be captain of the Red team (it was suggested from a red team member)
  • tirrelogston
    tirrelogston Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    The journal says my goal is 150 ... Is that on purpose. My actual goal is 120. Maybe I just didn't understand it right.
  • marcelka77
    Options
    feel free to change it :-)
  • tirrelogston
    tirrelogston Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    If it is a high number and I don't meet it (which will not happen) will it hurt my team or is it solely based off weight loss?
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Hi marcelka77, could you explain the weight advantages a bit more thoroughly. I think some people (myself included) have been a bit confused. The advantages we earn THIS week are applied to NEXT week, correct? I've noticed some people may have been putting advantages earned this week towards weight loss this week... I think. Perhaps I'm the only one confused... Haha.

Thanks in advance for the clarification!
  • marcelka77
    Options
    yes this week is for next week look at me as example ...from last week we have max 2 lbs for 2 people and few people got 1 lbs from cooking challenge.

I was thinking this week movig all inactive members to home pit - this is not eviction !! People still can play and staying in their team - they CAN'T become biggest loosers - but they can win Home pit challenge

Please let me know if it is ok wit h everyone - next week we will do propper moving