Tribal fest 2013

Options
Is anyone going? Excited! I'm taking two workshops on Friday and performing on Sunday! (In a group). And hopefully watching a lot of beautiful dancing all three days! :)

Replies

• missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I wish I could. Keep an eye out for some teachers/friends of mine whilst you're there - Bridie, Dawn and Heike are going to be performing some improv. to AC/DC!
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Keep us up to date on the exciting happenings at Tribal Fest :smile:
  • LilithNoor
    LilithNoor Posts: 42
    Options
    There have been some tantalising pictures going up on Facebook, I'm dying to know how it went!
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    It was wonderful!

My favorites: Amy Sigil! Amazing! I love that she is so creative and gets dancers of all levels performing and looking fabulous! Also Zoe Jakes of course, and Kami Liddle's Gold Star...oh and the men (Uru tribe) just rocked!!! Pretty much every single dance I saw was awesome this year. You can watch a lot of it on the Tribalfest13 YouTube channel.
    Also Amel Tafsout is an absolute joy as an instructor and performer...I also took a very fun class with Linda Melani. Would totally recommend both of them.
    We performed on Sunday and the crowd was still huge. But very supportive. It was a great time,! :heart: