A new start

Options
:flowerforyou: Hi my name is Maggie, and today I would like to join your support group... I have lost my will power to eat healthy. I chose your blog/ site because I am a Christain.

Replies

• GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hi Maggie its nice to meet you. I am also a christian. love christian centered groups of support.
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hi Maggie. I am Julia and I am also new to the group today and am needing some Christ centered encouragement.
  • maggiepoppins
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: Nice to meet you too girls, Its funny starting a healthy eating plan, because all of a sudden I feel
    deprived!!!.. Its very difficult to give up food, as we need it to survive, It must be difficult if you have children at home,( I love baking!) but nobody to eat it but me and hubby!. Another thing I ve noticed is when Im on a diet is .. I want to feed everyone up.. does anyone else do that? My daughter call me a feeder:laugh: ..... a quote from the bible came to me....

I (we) can do all things(healthy eating) through Christ who strenghens me.(you)
  • maggiepoppins
    Options
    :smile: Add me as a friend if you like.
  • CASSIEWESTSUNRISE
    CASSIEWESTSUNRISE Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone this is a great place to be.. thanks for having me .. thank you.. taking it one sweet day at a time... trying to eliminate coffee I just cant figure out how to get off creamer.. a challenge for me right now but not a defeat :drinker:
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Hi, Maggie!! You can do this! You can add me if you'd like. I'm on here every day! And I'm a pretty good cheerleader! We are all here for each other!
    Nancy