Weekly Chat Thread Mon 4/15 - 4/21

Options
13»

Replies

• rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I started my first day of Turbo Fire week 1 Fire 30 + Stretch 10 I believe. I loved it, so I'm really excited! I've been stuck at 158 for a week or so and I'm ready to drop down. I see a lot of people aren't necessarily losing weight with this program so much as just getting into better shape? Is this people that are in better shape struggling to lose weight? I'm 5'3", so I'm thinking I should def drop some weight if I keep doing this (I'm already counting calories). Yay TF!

I started the 9 week prep program at 156 lbs and I am 5'2" (so pretty much where you are at right now)...and in those 9 weeks I lost 15 lbs and 8 inches overall. I am now almost done my second week of the 12 week program and am down another inch or so and another couple pounds. If you eat right and work hard you will most likely lose some weight, but will also put on some muscles mass (which I think many people here are doing).
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Week 11 Day 4: Hiit 30 (instead of hiit 25) and tone 30, yay! I just did hiit 25 on Tues so I didnt want to do it again :smile: This stuff's getting easier! My HR never goes above 161 anymore during HIIT. During the sculpt and tone it hovers between 115- 135 and regular fire classes it ranges from 130-155. Interesting. Does anyone else wear a HRM? Where does your HR range?

Oh, and I *DID* decide to keep my diary at 1900 and add exercise cals, so today I ate almost 2400 cals. NOM.
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Fire 45=DONE :bigsmile:
    Day 37 WooHoo!!
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    Fire 45EZ + Stretch 10 + 100 squats done!! 1st day of week 3 is now in the books...can't believe it is going by so fast!!
  • ghostlyy
    ghostlyy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    About to do Day 2 -- HIIT 15 + Stretch 10. This is exciting! I am SO SORE from yesterday, so I'm hoping the workout today won't be too bad. Glad to see that some people are having great results with weight loss, I personally see this program as more of a strength-training adventure (even though its so much cardio) cuz it's gonna tone up some of my muscles, I think! Good luck everyone!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    JAB! JAB! - can anyone guess which class I did tonight? It's Friday, so it should be pretty easy.

BTW Chalene, sometimes I AM TIRED!
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to do fire 55ez today but I ended up only getting through half of it! I was mentally and physically tired- long week- and found myself PUSHING through it, miserable, so I stopped after a half hour, then did a half hour of yoga and enjoyed that part. Guess my body wasn't havin' much cardio today! Oh well, it's imortant to listen to your body's cues :smile:
  • DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I skipped Fire 30 last night. I got home from work at the same time they found where suspect #2 was hiding so I got sucked in to watching that. I made up for it today though! I did HIIT 15 then my lifting routine and then ended with Fire 30...feels great! Time to hit the showers now!
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    HIIT 25 + stretch 10 + 105 squats done this morning...did HIIT 25 for the first time today and really enjoyed it! Hope ya'll have a great weekend!!

*Edit* weigh in day tomorrow morning!! hoping for some good results! wish me luck!
  • angie_04
    Options
    Low HIIT 20 + Little bit of stretch 10=DONE:bigsmile:
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    CLX Burn Intervals and TF Stretch 10. Love the burn interval. Perfect mix of cardio and lifting. Sweet!
  • HeatherBrookmyer
    HeatherBrookmyer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks, was just substituting other videos for ones that didn't come with my kit because I didn't know what else to do.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    45EZ/Abs 10 done! Week 18 done. Can't believe I only have 2 more weeks left of the Turbo Fire schedule. Can't believe I only have 2 weeks to come up with a new workout schedule.
  • angie_04
    Options
    Rest Day for this gal:bigsmile:
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    rest day for this momma!! YAY!!
  • DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Today was Fire 40 and Abs 10!