New to Body By Vi

Options
shmo1969
shmo1969 Posts: 85 Member
Just odered my first 30 day's worth today, soooo excited to try it. Any advice welcome!! :)

Replies

• hjackson1226
    hjackson1226 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the challenge!!!

Are you enrolled under someone so you can work on your three for free?
  • daisy51981
    daisy51981 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Started the 90 Day Challenge today
  • moosermia326
    Options
    I started body by vi last week (thursday). Today I weighed in and have lost 8.8 pounds. As you can imagine, I was STOKED! :)
  • gregsbabe1
    gregsbabe1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been on the Challenge for 5 weeks now. I have lost 15 pounds so far. Of course not as fast as I would like LOL. But with thyroid issues I am just happy to be losing!!!
  • hjackson1226
    hjackson1226 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Awesome job ladies!!! I LOVE this 90 day challenge. I have been on the shakes 8 months and have never felt better.

I have got to get my game face on and get back on the losing side of it, not just nutrition.
  • carmenrocs08
    carmenrocs08 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Start my 90 day challenge tomorrow. I have alrdy been drinking one shake a day with a help of a friend to test it out and I absolutely love it. I decided to take on the 90 day challenge after trying it for a week and losing 5lbs. :)
  • Jvillecritter
    Jvillecritter Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Got my Vi Shape Saturday, officially starting tomorrow. I have my beginning weight, measurements and will be doing a before picture tonight or tomorrow morning....

So I'm doing the two shakes a da .. what meals are you replacing?....what are you having for your snacks? What are you having for dinner?
  • greff13
    greff13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I just ordered my shape kit and waiting for it to arrive. I want to try the challenge after seeing so many people get results and I also needed to find a way to add more fruit and veggies to my eating habits anyways!