2013 Events and shows

Options
yawning_cat
yawning_cat Posts: 20 Member
Hi all, not sure if you know but i photograph mainly motor sport and anything with a motor (and occasionally cats) so will be attending some really cool shows in the UK this year, I do have my own website where I post the pictures but will put a few of the coolest pics on here for you to see some of the UK scene.

Perhaps it would be good for a few on here to do the same?

My favorite shows this year are, garys picnic american car meet at Shakespeare County Raceway at the end of may, NSRA nostalgia nationals in June which is drag racing for pre 72 cars and rods, silverstone classic weekend in July which a selection of quite posh track cars with a dusting of drag racers, Goodwood Festival of Speed which is what i'm most looking forward to with some cool nostalgia drag cars coming over from the states (excitement overload and bad eating in the fully catered press facility, diet will be off that week!) and finally NSRA hot rod drags in September again for pre 72 cars and rods.

So ill keep you updated with pics etc!!

Replies

• Citrislazer
    Citrislazer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Yaaaay! I think that's a great idea! I'll try to post pictures too, if I can figure out how to. :laugh: You're an awesome photographer. I hope you don't mind my crappy cell phone pictures. :wink:

Dang! Now I'm wishing I had taken pictures this year at the Barrett Jackson auction in Scottsdale, AZ. Soooo many unique, rare and awesome cars there every year! Our local car shows are kind of boring. They go like this... Corvette, Corvette, Mustang, Mustang, Chevelle, Corvette, Chevelle, Mustang, Rat Rod, Mustang, Mustang, Corvette... ::sigh::
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Awesome Idea. If the snow would ever melt here:sad: we might have some car shows.
  • Green_eyed_beauty
    Green_eyed_beauty Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Awesome Idea. If the snow would ever melt here:sad: we might have some car shows.

^^exactly!! I hope to hit a few this year with my truck once I get new brake lines & fuel tanks on it. :)
  • yawning_cat
    Options
    Just to let you know, I was at a 'run what y' brung' event at the weekend at shakespeare county raceway. I took some pictures and added them to my website www.yawningcatphotography.com ;-)
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Thanks Cat! Next time I get out racing I'll put up my pics.
  • yawning_cat
    Options
    Pictures from the Springspeed nationals are now up on my website

http://www.yawningcatphotography.com

, fab weather, great skies and some fast racing !

h5e4bec88#h5e4bec88

h5e4bedba#h5e4bedba
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Went to a cruise in and the Automobile Driving Museum

Pics here: http://www.flickr.com//photos/12188302@N02/sets/72157633450681721/show/
  • yawning_cat
    Options
    Wow, theres some real bonkers stuff among those pictures rallyengr, very cool !