Couch to 5K

Options
Stronger_Diva
Stronger_Diva Posts: 149 Member
Hello everyone! If you've ever wanted to learn how to become a runner, it all starts with the first step. Here is a link to a website that will teach you properly how to go from walking to running in a matter of weeks.

I do like running but personally can't do too much of it because my knees are really bad, but I do it to my limits. As a matter of fact, I'm starting over with this program so I can get my bootay back out there and get some running on. =)

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• stargirl37
    stargirl37 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 day 1 as of yesterday. I ran my first mile for the 8 year old little boy Martin who lost his life. God rest his soul.
  • Stronger_Diva
    Stronger_Diva Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 day 1 as of yesterday. I ran my first mile for the 8 year old little boy Martin who lost his life. God rest his soul.

Amen! Excellently done lady. :)
  • lissiegirl
    lissiegirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have started this program many, many times (pre-surgery). Proud to say this is the farthest I've gotten (week 6, day 2 tomorrow). I can now run/jog for 20 minutes at a time. I never thought I would be a "runner" but I am enjoying this and look forward to my run days. Lovin" my sleeve.