If you need to loss 80-100

Options
I am planning on starting on Monday the 22nd. My question that I have is if you have 80-100lbs to loss do you just increase the servings once or what is the max that you increase to. The book says for every 20lbs increase by half a serving. However, I feel that eating 5 cups of rice would be way to much. Did I miss the part where it said the max was?

Replies

• michellyn
    michellyn Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have not heard if there is a maximum.

I have seen some people ask Haylie if they absolutely had to eat 2x everything when they wanted to lose about 60 pounds, and she said that they could do 1 1/2x portions if they just couldn't eat it all. I am hoping to lose about 60 pounds, but I'm eating 1.5 portions since that leaves me quite full. If I were guessing, I'd say to eat 2x everything. However, we don't have to guess. Have you been to Haylie's Facebook page? This would be a great question to pose to her (be sure to share the answer back here for future readers).
  • bccjennifervanderhamm
    Options
    It looks like on her blog it say:
    For each additional 20 pounds you want to lose, add 1/2 portion, up to double. So for 1-20 pounds, it’s the standard portion. for 21-40 pounds, it’s 1.5; for 41 and more, eat double portions.
  • cpdash
    cpdash Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 80 lbs and asked Haylie. She said to go with 1 1/2 servings or if I was still hungry to go to 2X. Because I told her that 2 1/2 was way too much for me to eat!