Stockbridge, Ga or close?

Options
Hey, im Peaches. Im 22, from Stockbridge, Ga. I've suffered from Bulimia and recently (past 2 years) Anorexia. I am currently struggling through Recovery since Nov. 2012/April.4, 2013 (relapse.) i am just looking for someone to help me, support me and talk to me every week and maybe even meet a new close friend in my area. here is my background.

Copied from my Tumblr: Peaches2011.tumblr.com

My life
My name is Peaches Elizabeth Mcdaniel. I’m 22 years old, i live in Atlanta, Ga. I am a recovering self-harmer and Anorexic. I am trying to be a happy changed person. I have a husband (got together 1-8-08 and married 07-28-2012) His name is Michael and together we have 2 dogs and 2 dragons. i love my family and all of my friends.I have a great support system. And, Yes i have changed quite a bit over the last year or so. I have always suffered from, Anxiety, depression, Eating disorders and Self harm and May 2011 it just got really out of control and i lost 66 lbs and have had a really hard time recovering from my fear of gaining weight and eating properly. Im a totally different (mean) person when im at my worst but right this moment i am trying recovery yet again. I have failed too many times to count this year but im trying my hardest. I hope that ten years from now i will look back and be proud of at least trying to get over my fears and getting healthy. I need all of the support in my recovery i can get.

My Story:
“I am in recovery from Anorexia, b/p subtype and self harm.This is my story.
During middle school as many girls do, I began to compare myself and my body to those around me. I was very tiny approximately 95 lbs and 5’2 i started binging and purging out of control off & on until 11th grade when i met my now husbad, Michael. He supported my recovery and for 3.5 years after my initial recovery i did find myself b/p every once in a while. But in May 2011 i suddenly got very depressed and 170 lbs (gained from poor diet & exercise and anxiety & birth control medications from the previous years) I starting eating healthier and one day realized, while using my Livestrong.com account, that i used for tracking every morsel consumed, that i was only eating 700 calories a day not excluding the calories burned from the exercises i was doing a lot of. I became obsessed with my new found control. This disorder and calorie counting quickly consumed my everyday thoughts and before I knew it I was frequently skipping both breakfast, lunch and not eating until 3-4pm. I tried to restrict food as much as possible, eating as little as 400 calories a day at times and by the time April 2012 came around i wasn’t eating any more than 150 calories a day.My thoughts were, “I am now anorexic.”

The starving then led to binge eating, where I would be so hungry from eating so little I would stuff myself with junk foods until I felt uncomfotably full and ill. I then started b/p all over again… or at least attempted and when i realized i just couldnt purge anymore i was furious. (i know sounds horrible)

It was a constant cycle of overexercising, restricting, and binge eating. I had developed a very unhealthy relationship with food.

I felt tired, dizzy, had headaches, couldnt think straight, my period stopped coming in June 2012, my hair was falling out and had no energy and i just could not function anymore. So i took a trip to the hospital to find out why i felt much more lethargic all of a sudden and thats when i found out that my potassium levels were so low that i could have had a heart attack at any given moment. Suddenly I realized I was tired of this and it was time for a change. I wanted to be able to eat again without feeling guilty. Without going crazy and binging every time I allowed myself a meal and without living on so little everyday. I wanted energy, life and friends back.

I am now 110 lbs (Lw:104) And i really am struggling to accept my weight but its just not happening.
I am trying to develop a healthy relationship with food. I have increased my calories and am working towards building muscle and strength. I want to be the happiest, healthiest and strongest I can possibly be! I need all of the support i can get, from anyone, anywhere.
Recovery start:̶7̶/̶0̶9̶/̶2̶0̶1̶2̶ ̶ 11/20/2012
Relapse:̶0̶8̶/̶0̶1̶/̶2̶0̶1̶2̶ 11/2/2012————- 3/15/2013——-
last self harm:̶7̶/̶2̶2̶/̶2̶0̶1̶2̶ 01/31/2013——too many, 4/8/2013