Friday ❤

Options
angbieb
angbieb Posts: 692 Member
Last weigh in for this challenge...3 days away! Let's make it the best one yet!!
My plan today....
*run 5 miles
*do 60 squats
*strength training-arms
*eat healthy!

Plus..I have class from 1-4, hope you all do great today!!! I loved reading all the posts yesterday!!

PS...I had Lucky Charms for breakfast...I love Lucky Charms...LOL!

Replies

• Johanne1957
    Johanne1957 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Have a great day too Angie...I plan on workout out tonight and lots this week end...

Friday afterwork plan: 30 shred 20 mins
    Turbo Jam 50 mins

Saturday - probably elliptical for 1hr
    Sunday - either repeat of Friday or elliptical

Each Monday after work now: Boot camp with work group...great workout...

Everyone: Make this day the better then yesterday...:flowerforyou:
  • angbieb
    Options
    Have a great day too Angie...I plan on workout out tonight and lots this week end...

Turbo Jam 50 mins

Maxi...you are so awesome!! That is really cool that you are doing Boot Camp...OMG..that is going to be tough!!! You're a tough lady..

I want to get a tattoo...maybe something like...strong on my wrist I don't know..anyone have any ideas?

Want to get matching tattoos!??:bigsmile:
  • AliandTrev
    AliandTrev Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym and did C25K and 20 more minutes of walking/running on the treadmill this morning. Kids have a 1/2 day again so I will do some arm strength and my squats for today at home. This weekend will probably have to be at home workouts too since my husband and son will be camping all weekend unless Alivia goes to grandma's.

Angie, I have been thinking about a tattoo too. I want one on the inside of my wrist I am not sure what I want yet. I know it's pretty popular lately but I liked the idea of the infinity sign with a word in it. I was thinking of it being my gift to myself when I reach my goal.
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone!!!!

It's a grazy day at work today - year end stuff!!!

I had milk and cereal for breakfast today.
    My plans:
    I don't know if I should run today. I am going for Run for Boston tomorrow - it's organized by a student to gather runners together. It's a free - you run whatever distance you want. I want to run 10k, the most I have done so far is 8k and very slow. I will see how it goes.
    60 squats
    I will see what else I come up with
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options

Turbo Jam 50 mins

Maxi...you are so awesome!! That is really cool that you are doing Boot Camp...OMG..that is going to be tough!!! You're a tough lady..

I want to get a tattoo...maybe something like...strong on my wrist I don't know..anyone have any ideas?

Want to get matching tattoos!??:bigsmile:

I don't have ideas of what to get, but a suggestion of where. It's totally up to you of course, but I have a tattoo on the outside of my right ankle. I like it because I can cover it up if I want to (like in uniform, and even in warm weather). It hurts a bit more (or so I've been told, I only have the one), but it's also in a place that won't wrinkle as much as you get older. Just my thought. The wrist would also not wrinkle, but would be harder to hide if you wanted to.

Other news: I'm so proud of myself today because I hit 100 days of logging on MFP!! :happy: I haven't been good at actually putting my food in, but at least I'm getting onto the website and thinking about what I'm going to eat :drinker: :drinker:

Hope everyone else is having a great Friday and getting good workouts in. I tried to run today, but its a bit humid where I am and I only made it a mile. But then I did a workout video in my room to make up for it :tongue: It should rain tonight, so hopefully tomorrow I can go for a longer run
  • angbieb
    Options
    Angie, I have been thinking about a tattoo too. I want one on the inside of my wrist I am not sure what I want yet. I know it's pretty popular lately but I liked the idea of the infinity sign with a word in it. I was thinking of it being my gift to myself when I reach my goal.
    That's what I was thinking too...a reward for all my hard work! I looked up some with the infinity sign...pretty cool!
    I am going for Run for Boston tomorrow - it's organized by a student to gather runners together. It's a free - you run whatever distance you want. I want to run 10k, the most I have done so far is 8k and very slow. I will see how it goes.
    Good luck on your run hope...I want to hear all about it!! You'll do great!!
    Other news: I'm so proud of myself today because I hit 100 days of logging on MFP!!

Great job! Excellent!!