Week 5 Weigh In.. (up till Sun 4/21/13)

Options
Hey guys, we are closing in on Week 5 of the challenge and have about 5 more weeks to go....

How was your week? Anyone hit their goal yet or have an awesome NSV they would like to share??

Spreadsheet link is below...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtCpE8hMntdgdGR6bl9NSktON0h5ZmUtdGltMTYxY2c&usp=sharing

Replies

• determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm maintaining my 40 lb loss so far. I have been exercising like crazy this week and haven't moved the scale. I am thinking I'm not eating enough with all of those extra burned calories. Hm. Hopefully the loss continues soon. I usually get like that where I lose a bunch and then stay the same for a little.
  • aefallis
    aefallis Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    NSV: I haven't weighed in for a few days now! lol! I used to weigh in every few hours. The scale does not own me!

With that being said, I know I haven't down great this week again. Just trying to make healthier choices and cut down to "normal" portion sizes. We'll see where that gets me. I really need to start logging again.
  • SteveK279
    SteveK279 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I was up against it all week, so actually happy to say I only posted a 0.6lb gain. Not sure if weight last week was completely accurate (though it was there for a few days) as I put on about 4lb on Sunday when I was only 1,000 calories over - though it came from alcohol & steak! I've been losing a bit daily to get back to where I was and will hopefully push on below the 210 this week
  • melissalanggin
    melissalanggin Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.... I weighed in on Friday but was sooooooooo busy with The Color Run and prepping for my mom's scentsy party that I just didn't have time to log it..

SW 251.2
    W1 252.2
    W2 251.4
    W3 253.8
    W4 251.2
    W5 249.0

So far in 5 weeks I have lost 2.2lb... I would normally go pout, but I just went through my closet and found some cute clothes that would have never fit me... So WIN WIN... Flow is knocking on my door for her monthly visit.. So I am hoping I can stay strong and powerthough and reach 247.8 :) THAT IS THE GOAL :)
  • aefallis
    aefallis Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm....I know I weighed in for week 4 but my weight disappeared. lol! Added mine for weeks 4 and 5. Still up a bit but that's not really surprising. At least I'm maintaining. I'll eventually get back on the wagon.
  • mahryeuh
    mahryeuh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I really splurged this past weekend so I'm hoping I still lost my goal of 1 lb a week!