Factors other than food

Options
Quinnstinct
Quinnstinct Posts: 274 Member
I've been very very focused on food and letting the other 'factors' of health slide. Other than the Whole9 site where else do you get information and inspiration to do the WHOLE plan? Sleep is a major issue for me and while being paleo it's vastly improved I have a lot of work to do (going to bed at a good time, getting enough sleep). What are you all working on other than your eating plans?

In other news, I made nomnompaleo's beef short ribs last night and they were tender and the flavor was good but the whole dish was so greasy/oily/fatty it was unpalatable. I have it in the fridge hoping to peel a layer of fat off when chilled. Do you guys think it was my short ribs or just the nature of short ribs.

I hope everyone is safe this Friday morning.

Replies

• SnicciFit
    SnicciFit Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/ <---- tends to get into the WHOLE picture a lot
  • Quinnstinct
    Quinnstinct Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I read his blog daily, that's why I'm so concerned about my sleep and it affecting my health. I also follow Rob Wolff. There is so much great information out there for free! Also Alison on Paleo/non Paleo.
  • SnicciFit
    SnicciFit Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I like that Mark talks about getting outside and "playing" and sleep and supplements... he pretty much covers everything. There's probably 50 different sources that I read though!