Saturday

Options
angbieb
angbieb Posts: 692 Member
Good Morning!

So..I'm surprised today...I actually did 105 squats yesterday and my legs aren't even sore!? I did this circuit training session on You tube for my arms and their not sore either...plus I did as many push-ups as I could and nothing! I expected to be sore today and nothing.:angry:

I'm going to run today and lift heavy (see if that works!). No squats...rest day.

What did y'all do for your workouts yesterday and how do you feel today?:heart:

Replies

• ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I totally feel robbed if I don't feel sore the day after a workout, but at least that means you're getting stronger :flowerforyou:

I did a workout DVD and I feel a little sore. Planning on running later today to stretch out my muscles.

I'm spending this morning planning a bridal shower for a friend of mine (I'm the maid of honor) - at some point I have to plan her bachlorette party too :heart:
  • AliandTrev
    AliandTrev Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My trainer was explaining to me the other day that they day after usually isn't the worst soreness wise she was saying it hits about day 3. Now that being said I was sore the day after our session but I have been doing the squats everyday and other exercises she showed me but I am quite stiff today which is day 3 after our session.

Today I am going to do D3W3 of C25K and perhaps either the biggest loser workout or 30DS. Have to get in yesterdays squats too
  • Johanne1957
    Johanne1957 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon all...Yesterday I did the 30DS - 20 mins, then a Turbo Jam for 50 mins...and 60 squats...

Today, elliptical and treadmill...still have to do the squats...

Anyone have a good exercise I can do at home for inside the arms...?....

Have a great day all...

Everyone is getting so fit and strong...Congrats everyone...
  • atuchon
    atuchon Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!
    Yesterday I did Day 4 of Insanity, it was pure cardio so there were no intervals and breaks! I didn't do too bad with it! I also did my 60 squats and 300 abs challenge. Today I have already done Day 5 , I could see the sweat dripping down my arms, gross yes but rewarding at the same time! I've definitely been pretty sore this week but I'm not complaining :) I'm not sure what I'll be doing tonight.

Have a great day ladies!
  • angbieb
    Options
    Good afternoon all...Yesterday I did the 30DS - 20 mins, then a Turbo Jam for 50 mins...and 60 squats...

Have a great day all...

Hi Maxi! Do this..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpotY6rZL4o I do this with the heaviest weights I can, but I don't do it as a circuit I do them individually, like 3 sets of 15 for each lift...w/ heaviest weights I can.

Trust me, if you do these, you are going to get nice arms!!:flowerforyou:
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    I ran 8k in Run for Boston (Calgary) today :) here is the link to this even's Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/events/499557023426176/
    here is me with Trevor Hofbauer (event's organizer) and his dad.
    20130420_1209041_zps72436f04.jpg
    a Calgary runner that participated in Boston Marathon April 15/13, Calgary mayor Nenshi and Trevor
    20130420_1054481_zps8dd14522.jpg
  • angbieb
    Options
    Great job Hope! You did it!!! I knew you could! That is awesome!!!:wink:
  • Johanne1957
    Johanne1957 Posts: 167 Member
    Options

Have a great day all...

Hi Maxi! Do this..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpotY6rZL4o I do this with the heaviest weights I can, but I don't do it as a circuit I do them individually, like 3 sets of 15 for each lift...w/ heaviest weights I can.

Trust me, if you do these, you are going to get nice arms!!:flowerforyou:

Thanks Angie...I looked it up, looks like what I need for sure!!