Replies

• NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Will do.
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Um - a day behind - I did all that yesterday. Today was super cardio day! 13.5 miles spinning and 9.18 miles walking. :happy:
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Um - a day behind - I did all that yesterday. Today was super cardio day! 13.5 miles spinning and 9.18 miles walking. :happy:
    Me too, I did most (still treating the ankle with care) of that yesterday too, it was training with super trainer day yesterday. Today was
    Combat day for me.
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I've been taking it real easy with the workouts. I have a ball of nerves in my back that will occasionally cause a knot and agonizing pain. Its feeling better today.

I went for a stroll/walk/whatever today. There was a street fair going on and woah it was a warm day, so at least I did something.

Side note: I'm getting pretty good at this caloric intake thing. I was away from the house all day and had no way to calculate the calories in what I ate, but tried making better choices and not over eat. After getting home I added it all up, I was only about 100 over my daily goal! I'm so proud. :flowerforyou:
  • ajrich1
    ajrich1 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Burpees still scare me have to work up to those but I did do
    squats 3 sets of 15 and plank 45 seconds in 3 sets- man those are hard for me
    push ups 3 sets of 10
    working on my strength training
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    How cool! My 20 Second Fitness had me doing these very exercises.