Who's Ready??

Options
Soccer_Chick
Soccer_Chick Posts: 204 Member
Just ordered the Myotape and calipers combo from Amazon. They won't be here til middle of next week so I'll get my measurements for tomorrow as best I can and then revise if necessary when my proper tools arrive.

I'm really looking forward to getting started tomorrow. Not looking forward to getting on the scale, but we gotta start somewhere right?

Right now I am going to do some menu planning and then get to Trader Joe's and stock up on BEAST FOOD for the next couple of days!

If anyone wants to friend me so we can stay connected daily that would be great! Just send me a friend request with "20/75" as a message.

LET'S DO THIS PEOPLE!!!

Replies

• missharleychick
    Options
    Just ordered the Myotape and calipers combo from Amazon. They won't be here til middle of next week so I'll get my measurements for tomorrow as best I can and then revise if necessary when my proper tools arrive.

I'm really looking forward to getting started tomorrow. Not looking forward to getting on the scale, but we gotta start somewhere right?

Right now I am going to do some menu planning and then get to Trader Joe's and stock up on BEAST FOOD for the next couple of days!

If anyone wants to friend me so we can stay connected daily that would be great! Just send me a friend request with "20/75" as a message.

LET'S DO THIS PEOPLE!!!

No problem about needing to modify your measurements later! Great job on getting prepared. I think one of the most important things we can do is to plan ahead so that we don't reach for the things we shouldn't be reaching for. Glad to see you here and committed!!! Way to Go!
  • Frickin_Kat
    Options
    Just joined! Thanks a ton to the Chicks!! Soccer_Chic for telling me about the group (my first time getting anywhere near message boards or groups) and of course to MissHarley for getting the group rolling and a great community of motivated "l
  • Frickin_Kat
    Options
    Just joined! Thanks a ton to the Chicks!! Soccer_Chick for telling me about the group (my first time getting anywhere near message boards or groups) and of course to MissHarley for getting the group rolling and a great community of motivated "losers" together. We are all going to kick some butt and have some fun!!
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options

Ok ... Now I'm scared, lol!
  • missharleychick
    Options
    Just joined! Thanks a ton to the Chicks!! Soccer_Chick for telling me about the group (my first time getting anywhere near message boards or groups) and of course to MissHarley for getting the group rolling and a great community of motivated "losers" together. We are all going to kick some butt and have some fun!!

Sounds great! Our goal is to have fun while doing this!!!!