It's a.....

Options
AsellusReborn
AsellusReborn Posts: 1,112 Member
....BOY!

I knew it - this pregnancy has been SO different from my daughter's pregnancy; no morning sickness whatsoever, and besides that...my gut said boy. I really wanted another little girl, because my daughter is so amazing, but I cried some very honest tears of joy at the ultrasound this morning :) I can't wait to meet my son!

As soon as she put the wand to my belly and moved to look at the gender shot I was just like, "I knew it!" Lol. She asked if we still wanted her to write it (our daughter was in the room so we didn't want her to say it aloud - we are baking psecial cupcakes for her with special frosting inside to "announce" it to her tomorrow) and I said yes, just to be safe, but I totally knew it :)

16w1dBOY_zps592ad37e.jpg

Replies

• kcasey155
    kcasey155 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Heather! Glad you're so happy! One of each will be lovely.
  • AsellusReborn
    Options
    Thank you!! :D
  • jaylas_mom21
    jaylas_mom21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Glad it's what you wanted!
  • AsellusReborn
    Options
    It is...what I felt like I was going to have. I don't know that I ever thought about what I wanted because I was so convinced this little one was a boy. Does that make sense?
  • lorenaguardado
    Options
    Exciting! Congrats! :)
  • mnmomto4
    mnmomto4 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    congratulations. It is wonderful having one of each. My sons pregnancy was so different from my daughters too. I just knew he was a boy. This baby is following my daughters pregnancy 100%. I just know this is a girl, but we aren't finding out so i will just have to wait until October to know for sure. My little girl does say if she gets another brother she is not going to take him. Why would she want another brother since she already has one? At least that is what she tells me. I tell her but your brother has a sister, why would he want another? her response, because girls are prettier.