Sunday...last chance workout!

Options
angbieb
angbieb Posts: 692 Member
Wake up and workout!!! One day left in this challenge!! Who is going to be the Biggest Loser?!!!
I have a huge test to study for tomorrow, but I'm going to get a workout in some time today and it's going to be a tough one!!
Squat challenge, day 5...70 squats..I'm going to do them with 10 lb. weights.

Maxi...I love that arm workout I posted on Saturday...I hope you like it! If you do it like 4 times a week and lift heavy I think you'll see results...let me know in a couple weeks if you've lost any inches in your arms...2-4 weeks...ok?!

Everyone have a great day...be strong and eat healthy!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• AliandTrev
    AliandTrev Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Aghh the last weight in! I am going to do a workout at home just in case I can't make it to the gym later and then if I can well I will get another one in.
  • Johanne1957
    Johanne1957 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Wake up and workout!!! One day left in this challenge!! Who is going to be the Biggest Loser?!!!
    I have a huge test to study for tomorrow, but I'm going to get a workout in some time today and it's going to be a tough one!!

Maxi...I love that arm workout I posted on Saturday...I hope you like it! If you do it like 4 times a week and lift heavy I think you'll see results...let me know in a couple weeks if you've lost any inches in your arms...2-4 weeks...ok?!

Thanks Angie...when you say lift heavy, how heavy does it mean...?...
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options

Thanks Angie...when you say lift heavy, how heavy does it mean...?...

For example:
    Normally if I'd lift 5 lbs. for bicep curls doing 15 reps...I'd do 15 lbs. and 8 reps instead..you'd lift as much as you can for a shorter number of reps.