WEEK 3 RESULTS

Options
rachaelaldora
rachaelaldora Posts: 99 Member
Another week down ya'll. Hard to believe its three weeks down and gone already, so ill start:

sw 201
w1 197
w2 192.5
w3 191.5

yesterday it was 189.5 today it was up two pounds, when i weighed myself the numbers were all crazy so I honestly think its water weight. oh well a pound is a pound

new goals

garbage- im going to have fish at least three days this week if i can four and still no chocolate
move- still cant run, but im going to try to workout without re hurting my legs
inspire- "Any experience can be transformed into something of value. Everything depends on the way you look at things. You cannot have the success without the failures.

Replies

• sweetcheeks1978
    Options
    Another week down ya'll. Hard to believe its three weeks down and gone already, so ill start:

sw 201
    w1 197
    w2 192.5
    w3 191.5

yesterday it was 189.5 today it was up two pounds, when i weighed myself the numbers were all crazy so I honestly think its water weight. oh well a pound is a pound

new goals

garbage- im going to have fish at least three days this week if i can four and still no chocolate
    move- still cant run, but im going to try to workout without re hurting my legs
    inspire- "Any experience can be transformed into something of value. Everything depends on the way you look at things. You cannot have the success without the failures.

Hey Peeps

sw 190.5
    w1 189
    w2 194
    w3 189

Well, am back where I started, I've lot the 5lbs I put on last week as a result of TOM, so am very happy, now lets hope I can drop 5lbs this week!!

I am not going to have any garbage goal as I've found when I do, I crave for the said thing I said am not gonna have!!
    I've started ChaLean Extreme this week so the plan is to get through that this week as well as my gym classes.
    Quote: I can do ANYTHING I put my mind too!!

Have a great week guys
  • mommy_hood
    mommy_hood Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    SW-237
    W1-232
    W2-232.8 (saw as low as 231)
    W3-234.8 (saw as low as 231)

I saw as low as 231 at points this week but today's weight was 234.8 . I am also extremely sore from my workouts the past two days...I did not meet my goals at all this week.... I was over my sodium 4 days this week and under 3. I exercised 3 times this week but not twice a day like I wanted...TOM was supposed to show up this week and it has not yet and has just really made this week hard but I will get back...

Goals this week- Same but modified to help me get back on track...

Garbage- try and stay under my sodium this week at least 4 days this week...
    Move- work out 3 days a week at least one of those days being twice a day...

Inspiration-
    “Don't compare yourself to other people. It won't help. You'll only find what you expect to find. If you think you're weak, everyone else will seem stronger
  • mamashel
    mamashel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Lost 4.8 pounds this past week. That's the stuff I like to lose and never find again!

Goals this week are to continue my water intake and get on a regular exercise plan.

Garbage to take out is negative self talk.

Inspiration: I saw my sister this weekend and she has lost almost 50 pounds and looks amazing! She feels good and carries herself with confidence. I love how she is taking care of herself an has adopted a new lifestyle which includes her family.
  • jessicamrsneed
    jessicamrsneed Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    LW: 184.2
    CW: 182.0

Lost 2.2 lbs. I am hoping for more next week.

Last week I had a hard time with sticking to my workouts. This week my goal is to workout 6 of the 7 days.

Good luck all !
  • jovaniw
    jovaniw Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    LWW: 156.5
    CW: 154
    Lost 2.5 lbs ! Yay! Now I have 24 pounds left to reach my goal weight, 130.
    New goal: These last two weeks I've slacked off but I'm going to get back on track with my workouts
  • rachaelaldora
    rachaelaldora Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work everyone!!
  • Jessicamurray1986
    Jessicamurray1986 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    LW-230

CW-230

No loss this week. :( I was so excited to be in the 220's... Oh well. I know why I'm not getting there. I have to lay off of the alcohol and the sodium, and be more dedicated to not doing the bare minimum at the gym. I'm still hoping to be down under 200 by July!
  • His_Buttercup2015
    His_Buttercup2015 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    LW- 199.5
    CW - 197

Still losing but weekends are trouble.

Garbage- cut down on sodium
    Move - walk more stairs at work
    Inspiration - "You're so pretty mommy" my baby girl Trina <3
  • vogelsan
    vogelsan Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm getting around to this late because I had a busy start to the week and with that, I haven't done well this week thus far.
    I am getting back on track today.

SW 167
    CW 167

Move: Last week I did well getting 10,000 steps in. I am shooting for that again this week as I will walk a 5K on Friday.
    Garbage: No chocolate the rest of the week
    Inspiration: I can do anything I put my mind to, now just do it.
  • Bubblevixen
    Bubblevixen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    01/04/13 - 184.2 lbs
    07/04/13 - 181.8lbs
    15/04/13 - 179.0lbs
    24/04/13 - 179.0lbs

Maintained which I'm fine with! :D Trip to the docs this afternoon ( scheduled roughly monthly to check on me after my 2nd breakdown) and my BP is 118/68 and my BMI down to 27.3 which is awesome compared to where i was 6 weeks ago :D Inches are coming off and a maintained weight is fab for me considering i FINALLY got back in my 14 tailored trousers this week as well :P Can i drop 2 dress sizes by july? HELL YES! :D
  • mandeeluvsme
    Options
    I stood away from butter croissants & peanut butter but i splurged on french fries when i went to the METS game. I was feeling bad about it but now I tell myself I haven't eaten french fries in almost a month & that is a miracle so I'll let it slide.
    SW:145
    1stW: 143
    2ndW: 139.5
    3rdW: 139.5

Garbage: Butter Croissants, French Fries, Peanut Butter, Ice Cream (b/c it's getting warmer...this will be the ultimate craving)
    Move: Walk 10 blocks extra everyday, Play handball twice this week, 2 Zumba classes, & 1 core class.
    Inspiration: The summer is coming & skinnier with a tan looks better than chunky with a tan.