Monday Weigh-in Day !

Options
AliandTrev
AliandTrev Posts: 194 Member
It's final weigh in time! How did everyone do?

Replies

• hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I was soooooo good all this time, yesterday I went with my best friend to a chinese all you can eat buffet and even though I had just veggies meat and seafood (no rice or noodles) this morning I was 1.7lbs up :(
  • AliandTrev
    Options
    I was soooooo good all this time, yesterday I went with my best friend to a chinese all you can eat buffet and even though I had just veggies meat and seafood (no rice or noodles) this morning I was 1.7lbs up :(

Don't worry about it, just drink some extra water the nest couple days. It is just water retention from all the sodium.
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Wow nobody is posting...I guess they aren't too excited about weigh in! It's the last day! Who is the Biggest Loser? Geez...lol!
    I lost 2! Yay!!:flowerforyou:
  • atuchon
    atuchon Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    My stats when we started.... our first thread!
    SW: 146
    CW: 142.4
    GW: 130

TODAY: 133.8! I didn't reach my goal but I got pretty close! I will get there, then I'll go on to my next goal 120!
  • AliandTrev
    Options
    SW: 199
    CW: 182.6 when we started BL
    4/22: 178.2

I am not thrilled with these results. I don't know what the issues is.
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    This challenge was awesome! I've overall lost 42 lbs so far since the beginning of the year. Within this challenge, I lost 17 lbs! I went from 196 lbs to 179 lbs. :) I'm happy with the results and will be continuing to lose weight. My goal is 130 lbs.
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    SW: 163
    CW: 157.8

down 5.2lbs