And the Biggest Loser is.....

Options
angbieb
angbieb Posts: 692 Member
Drum roll please!

Robert Hendrix!!!! (Yay! Picture confetti dropping all over Robert!!!)

Great work Robert!!

He lost 47.2 lbs., 11.2 %

Great job Robert!! You are AWESOME!!!!

What are you going to do now???

Robert: I'm going to Disney World....lol!

Replies

• cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Da da da........YAY ROBERT!!!! Who's da man!!!!
  • Johanne1957
    Johanne1957 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Robert...Wow...yes bring on the confetti's and balloons...Excellent work....
  • super_chicva88
    Options
    Robert you are amazing! congrats! what a great achievement!
  • amcmikel
    amcmikel Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Way to go Robert!!!! That's great!!!
  • AliandTrev
    AliandTrev Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC! I haven't even gotten to go enter my weight yet.
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    fantastic Robert! i haven't entered my weight yet either lol i will later today
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys for announcing the winner early...even though many of you didn't enter your weights I knew Robert won..because the closest % to Robert was 10.79% and that person entered their weight..after that 8.67% and I didn't think anyone was going to report a loss of over 5 lbs....:heart:
  • RobertHendrix
    RobertHendrix Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. So what do I plan on doing now? Keep on going with my new life montra, Eat Less Move More. I still have a long way to go to reach my goal but I'll get there. I want to thank Angie for all of her wonderful posts during this challenge time and even tho I am not super active as far as replying on the forums I have read every single post since joining this group and have been inspired on so many different levels by her.

Also want to say that everyone on here is a winner. It is not easy to lose weight, especially when you have had such a torrid love affair with food for so long. So just the ability to commit to bettering yourself is an accomplishment that should never be taken lightly. There is so much more that one gains from a journey like this outside of just losing weight and looking better. With each week I gain more confidence, more energy, more self awareness, that carries over into every aspect of my life. The success I have had with this challenge of getting fit has shown me that I can take on any challenge and apply the same principles and commitment and succeed. I still have a long way to go on my weight loss journey but I am realizing more and more everyday that this isn't just about losing weight this journey is to be a better me and is really a Life journey.

Congratulations to everyone and thank you all for the inspiration you have provided me in your stories, your ups and your downs, and your encouragement and keep on Eating Less, Moving More.
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Congrats to Robert!