Beginners

Options
Hello,

My names is Kelly, I'm starting the G.I Diet today ( I have used information from the book to try and help you - but I would recommend buying the book it is full of useful tips and facts )

I am planning my food day by day - I have listed that I will eat roughly 1,500 cal per day and I will exercise at least 3 times a week for 60 minutes ( this is because I am an emotional eater so if I miss a work out and get disappointed, I don't want to turn to junk )

My weight currently yo-yos between 184lb and 176lb, I have tried nearly every diet that I can. ( as I'm lactose intolerant so most shakes are out the window ) So after looking into the G.I Diet I thought it was time to not only try something new but to also make it into a new lifestyle, it is just a way of eating healthy and making food last longer. A plan you can use for life and not always feel like you are on a diet.

Well this is my journey and I hope that more people will list their plan, their weight and why they wish to try this diet so we can be in it together :smile:

Every two weeks I will be weighing myself as I wish to be in my BMI by October 2013 and I will post it as a topic so we can all compare and help each other.

I am as new to this as most of you will be. Lets get started :smile:

Feel free to add me.

Replies