Just say "NO"!!

Options
dani2bkickin
dani2bkickin Posts: 29 Member
So where I work, people love to bring us in wonderful bakery things. Yesterday cookies, today Bruegers Bagels.

I'M TRYING TO STAY AWAY FROM GLUTEN PEOPLE!!! It makes me feel like crap!!

Why can't vendors, supplies whomever bring in fruit? veggies? nuts? Something that wont make your butt grow!!

Sorry, my tuesday morning venting. :smile:

Replies

• servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Yeah that sucks but I guess it's cheaper.
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Lol... I can totally understand the saying NO! Yeah, it's definitely a test of will power.... I agree they should bring in healthy treats, which would benefit everyone in the office. I know I don't miss the tempting treats! Good luck and have a great day!
  • mrob04
    mrob04 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain!!! The people I work with love to cook!!!! I live in southern TN so everything is fried. Last week we had white beans (which isnt too bad) fried taters, kraut and wieners, creamed corn, cornbread and banana pudding. This week we are having a fish fry.... fired fish, french fries, hush puppies, slaw, cornbread (of course you have cornbread with everything) red velvet cake (made from scratch). Its like this all the time! Lol!!! And it is soooooooooooo GOOD!!!!!!!! I have the HARDEST time saying no! I just literally sometimes feel like I CANT SAY NO!!!!
  • KatieTee83
    KatieTee83 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain!!! The people I work with love to cook!!!! I live in southern TN so everything is fried. Last week we had white beans (which isnt too bad) fried taters, kraut and wieners, creamed corn, cornbread and banana pudding. This week we are having a fish fry.... fired fish, french fries, hush puppies, slaw, cornbread (of course you have cornbread with everything) red velvet cake (made from scratch). Its like this all the time! Lol!!! And it is soooooooooooo GOOD!!!!!!!! I have the HARDEST time saying no! I just literally sometimes feel like I CANT SAY NO!!!!

Oh my god, HOW do you live there? Haha, my mouth is watering just reading that list. Red velvet cake from scratch? Holy cow, that's a test if there ever was one!
  • mrob04
    mrob04 Posts: 88 Member
    Options

Oh my god, HOW do you live there? Haha, my mouth is watering just reading that list. Red velvet cake from scratch? Holy cow, that's a test if there ever was one!

Lol!!!! I think I need to relocate! Its TOUGH Im telling you! And every here is such a good GOOD cook. I mean really amazing!!!!!