All that water has to go somewhere!

Options
CEHayes73
CEHayes73 Posts: 221 Member
I just thought some other Moms might be able to relate to this one. So, I'm a mom of 4, and I work full-time providing childcare in my home. I have a husband, and a dog, and a crazy busy life. My usual exercise is walking, which my husband and I can often do while I'm working. (Pushing strollers for that extra burn!) I try to get in my 8 glasses of water a day, but when I do, I end up leaking every time I sneeze, or laugh, or move sometimes. I know that part of the problem is that I don't always take the time to go, when I need to go, but put it off when I'm busy with something else. Does this get any better as I lose some weight and tone up? I do a bit of yoga and pilates when I can't get out to walk. Does it get better as my body gets used to the amount of fluids coming in? Just wondering if any one else has some experiences that apply, or just tell me the best benefit you've noticed when you're better hydrated.

Replies

• dani2bkickin
    dani2bkickin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Doing Kegal exercises will help a lot! That's what I've noticed. Google it and it will show you didnt ones you can do. But I've also been told that its one of the benefits of being a mom and giving birth vaginally, basically screwed. :smile:
    One thing I noticed the more water I drink, the less bloated I feel, it help flush everything out. And... I've read the colder of water you drink, the more calories that you burn because your body has to work to cool it down to absorb into your body. Plus, not a fan of luke warm water anyways! lol