WHY DO GYMS OWN ANYTHING OTHER THAN KETTLEBELLS?????!?

Options
FootballGamer58
FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
This makes no sense to me. We all know it burns the most calories of anything EVER. It allows you to burn fat and gain muscle at the same time no matter what your fitness level. And it cures cancer

Replies

• drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Because then you would not keep going back to the gym, you would just buy kettleballs and workout at home!

Its all a big conspiracy just like the corn industry
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Zumba>Kettlebells
  • FootballGamer58
    Options
    Zumba>Kettlebells

FALSE because science
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Because *kitten* your couch!
    9TWZZgm.gif
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Zumba>Kettlebells

Kettlebells burn more calories THAN ANYTHING. I heard it somewhere and it's posted everywhere so it's true.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Zumba>Kettlebells

Kettlebells burn more calories THAN ANYTHING. I heard it somewhere and it's posted everywhere so it's true.

Especially if you avoid poison (aka sugar).
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Zumba>Kettlebells

The calorie burns are equal, but Kettlebells burn the RIGHT KIND of calories.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Zumba>Kettlebells

FALSE because science
    vLYLQ.gif
  • FootballGamer58
    Options
    Zumba>Kettlebells

The calorie burns are equal, but Kettlebells burn the RIGHT KIND of calories.

I lold hard
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Zumba>Kettlebells

I saw a beast of a woman the other day doing Zumba WITH Kettlebells! Now that is the epitome of fitness.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i saw Kettlebells drinking an Orange Julius (b/c that's FRUIT SUGAR and kettlebells GETS IT OK??) and i came.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Joined to say:

Holy **** man KB Zumba!?!?!?!??!

Do you realize how much money we could make selling that? Think about it...KBZ even SOUNDS cool!

ETA: And the old timers can call it 'kibz' to differentiate themselves from the newbies. Oh man so much money!
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I think my gym should fire all the so-called trainers and replace them with kettlebells!!!!!

Kettlebells take up less space and are far less expensive. While it's true they are yet another confusing thing taking up space in the gym, kinda like trainers, a kettlebell will never stand there counting reps while a client is dead lifting with a rounded back!

Kettlebells mean BIZNESS! They are mean little Russian lumps of cast iron who take no excuses and will rip the skin off your palm in a hot second. Yeah, they look cute...kind of like a purse or manbag, or maybe a tea kettle. Sometimes they come in cute colours, but they are always available in fashionable black. Don't be mistaken--they do get the job done!

With kettlebells, you WILL feel the burn, Comrades!*

*insert disclaimer about that ONE KETTLEBELL STUDY here, ha!
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    and i came.

kinky
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    My gym is very progressive. It is 90 % kettlebells and 10% plyo boxes.

Be jelly.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I have no idea. The powerlifting and regular gyms should close and focus on these magical kettle bells!