New Friends

Options
Hey there.. I'm new to MFP, am 43, roughly 80 lbs overweight, and am trying to get my motivation back up without burning out. Are there a few ppl in my same sort of situation (size/motivation) that would like to send me an invite? I just need a little more interaction than 2 active friends :))

I was walking 3 miles/day x 5-6 days/week in 2011 and lost almost 25 lbs without actively trying to diet. It's amazing what a little effort can do for you! Good luck to all of you!

~Christi

Replies

• missharleychick
    Options
    Hey there.. I'm new to MFP, am 43, roughly 80 lbs overweight, and am trying to get my motivation back up without burning out. Are there a few ppl in my same sort of situation (size/motivation) that would like to send me an invite? I just need a little more interaction than 2 active friends :))

I was walking 3 miles/day x 5-6 days/week in 2011 and lost almost 25 lbs without actively trying to diet. It's amazing what a little effort can do for you! Good luck to all of you!

~Christi

Hi Christi!

Welcome. I am not sure if anyone has responded to you directly, but you are in good company. Regardless of where we are at with weight and if we have 20-80lbs to lose, we all have a goal. You can get back to what you were doing in 2011, one step at a time. Make your daily commitments and keep them. We are all here rooting for you...
  • southernpawsc
    Options
    I am trying to get that mojo back. Walked 5 miles yesterday but have been dealing with plantar fasciitis the last few weeks, so I'm trying not to let that set me back. I've been in your group for about a week now and am enjoying it so far!

Thanks!
  • missharleychick
    Options
    I am trying to get that mojo back. Walked 5 miles yesterday but have been dealing with plantar fasciitis the last few weeks, so I'm trying not to let that set me back. I've been in your group for about a week now and am enjoying it so far!

Thanks!

5 Miles! Go you!!!! Woot Woot! Stick with us...if we all stick together we will meet our goal!
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!