The new T25 beachbody program

Options
MeganMcBane
MeganMcBane Posts: 54 Member
Any Beachbody program lovers out there... have you guys heard of the new program T25 from Saun T coming out!? I am SOOO excited about this!! I have been out of the loop on my beachbody account so I just found out this morning but it looks fricken awsome!! They do not say exactly when it comes out so my plan is to get through this Insanity program and hopefully by the time I am through, T25 will be out! From what I read, the program is 5x a week for 25 minutes. You may wonder: how will you see results with 25 minute workouts? I am sure they will be KILLER workouts and you will see results. SO PUMPED!

What is everyone's thoughts!?:smile:

Replies

• trumpkat80
    trumpkat80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    It looks awesome! It will be released this summer after the BB Las Vegas Summit event
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I can not wait for this workout. I am loving Insanity and I am sure this will burn just as good!
  • pstansel74
    pstansel74 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I know a couple guys who were in the test groups. They said it is less intense than Insanity but also less breaks. They considered it more of a precursor to Insanity rather than a replacement for it. Take it as you will.
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I like him and insanity is awesome, I will probably check it out.
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I know a couple guys who were in the test groups. They said it is less intense than Insanity but also less breaks. They considered it more of a precursor to Insanity rather than a replacement for it. Take it as you will.

I hadn't heard it put that way before, but a great way to describe it. I've got a group ready to start it in July as soon as we all finish Body Beast and can get our hands on the program.. I'm excited to see this one come out also. Too bad I can't go to Summit. Would have loved to get it early..

Yes, 5 times a week, 25 minutes a day for 50 days. Watching the teaser videos, you can see moves that look like they come from Hip Hop Abs, Rockin' Body, Insanity and Asylum (all Shaun T creations) all wrapped up into one program. Should be a blast!