WEEK 16 RESULTS (April 17 - April 23)

Options
inskydiamonds
inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
Group,

Here are the results from Week 16.

If you see anything wrong, let me know :)

Also, if you check in later than this chart went up, I will still get the numbers in and they will be available to see next week.

If you have missed the last 3 weeks of reporting...your name has been removed but if you start reporting again...your "data" will show up again (I just hid it for now)

Before I announce the biggest loser for the week, one of our contests has now ended (The Biggest Loser Challenge.) If you are interested in being part of a brand new challenge, comment and let me know. Additionally, suggestions for the type of challenge would be great. If there's some challenge you've seen on MFP before that looks fun, let me know and I'll see if we can make it work here.

BIGGEST LOSER FOR THE WEEK! orangesmartie with 3 pounds!

Good job this week! The games will be up in a few.

16-1_zps646fc802.png
16-2_zps5fb60b1b.png

Replies

• jc1231
    jc1231 Posts: 67
    Options
    oops, I forgot to report this week. I had a .6 pound loss.
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    oops, I forgot to report this week. I had a .6 pound loss.

Got it on the master sheet now!
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Interested in whatever challenge you come up with...i enjoy them because they keep me motivated and on track.
  • mnmomto4
    mnmomto4 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone! So excited to see all your losses. I like to keep checked in. I am now 14w pregnant and in my 2nd tri. Yeah! Weight gain is still under control. Still down 2 from pre pregnancy.

Just wanted to let you know I am still thinking of the group and so proud of your success.
  • karen_golfs
    karen_golfs Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Just for the record I also lost 3 pounds
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    Just for the record I also lost 3 pounds

Yes you did! Sorry I overlooked that! You also are the biggest loser for the week!
    (sometimes my eyes play tricks on me)
  • PrimaveraEterna007
    Options
    Good job everyone! So excited to see all your losses. I like to keep checked in. I am now 14w pregnant and in my 2nd tri. Yeah! Weight gain is still under control. Still down 2 from pre pregnancy.

Just wanted to let you know I am still thinking of the group and so proud of your success.

Hi" chepulis......I am glad you are doing find.. Take care
  • newman84
    newman84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I dropped off but posted a week ago on the 18th. Also hasn't changed in a week
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options

Nice to hear from you...glad you are doing great!! :)
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    I dropped off but posted a week ago on the 18th. Also hasn't changed in a week

It's fixed :)