SURVIVOR - Week 16 Results

Options
inskydiamonds
inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
Survivor Contestants,

Contestants that have been eliminated before this week are not shown in the charts.

If you have any questions or issues, let me know.

As mentioned previously there is no longer immunity.

With the challenge getting so close to the end, only timely weigh-ins are going to be counted.

Everyone on the island lost a pound this week! Who will be the survivor?

Here's to another week!

COLOR CODING...
Green = made the 1lb or more
Dark Green = was on exile island but passed the 3 weeks in a row of 1lb or more loss
Red = didn't make the 1lb or more
Light Yellow = weeks you need to lose 1lb or more to get back to Fitness Island

S-16_zpsc9c69961.png

Replies

• JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Way to go azmiz and doin_it! We got this:)
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    This has been a great challenge..never imagined I would still be hanging in there this long but had no choice when I have such great competition..you ladies rock!! :)
  • azmiz
    azmiz Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to both of you! Thanks for the fun and inspiration. Hard to believe it's been 16 weeks since we arrived on the Island! Good luck and I hope you have a great week.
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Looks like the three of us are leaving The Island on the same week...can't think of a better way to end it all. It sure has been a blast..thank you everybody for the motivation that kept me going. I know I never would have lost as much weight as I have since Jan. 1st if it wasn't for this challenge. It kept me motivated and it kept me going. Since Jan. 1st I've Iost close to 30lbs!! :) and I couldn't be happier about that!!
  • JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I agree with you doin_it! The challenge has been wonderful! I am glad I travelled with you all. You have been great:) Now on to our next challenge:) We survived together this far:)
  • azmiz
    azmiz Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I agree, this challenge has been very motivational for me and it has been fun being on the island with you both!