Introduction - Ray

Hello

I saw the post for the group and thought it interesting. Everyone can use encouragement and support. Especially me! I am 57 and looking to lose weight and become more physically fit. I really need to get control of my Type II Diabetes and I believe exercise and weight loss are better tools than the medication I take.

Sincerely

Ray

Replies

• Ruthy2007
    Ruthy2007 Posts: 11 Member
    Count me in! My name is Chris, I'm a 24 year old college student and am looking for motivation and to get healthy. So basically we will just count the calories burned during actual workouts and add them up at the end of the month? I like this idea.
  • ashleyeliz25
    ashleyeliz25 Posts: 141 Member
    Welcome Chris and Ray!! I am excited to have you both join us! Many others posted their introduction in the discussion called "Introduction :)" that I posted if you are interested in reading about other people's goals!

Chris-that is exactly right! Keep track of your calories for the month of May, add them up, and then post your results in this group at the end of May! There will be a discussion called "Calories Burned May 2013 TOTALS" where you can post your results!

Ray-I hope this challenge helps you with your type 2 diabetes! I am pre-diabetic and am struggling with that myself.

Good luck to you both!