**PLEASE READ! THANK YOU :)

Options
ashleyeliz25
ashleyeliz25 Posts: 141 Member
Hi all!!

WOW! Over 100 members so far?! I am SO pumped to see so many wonderful people join the May Challenge I put together!!

In case you did not see my introduction, my name is Ashley. I am about to be 23 years old. I am graduating from college next week with my degrees in history, criminal justice, and spanish, but hope to find work at a gym since health and fitness are a big part of my life. I love to run, swim, and strength train.

I created this group as a way to motivate myself and others to workout. If you have not done so already, PLEASE read the RULES/FAQ section. This section should be able to answer all of your questions. (I can tell many have not read it since so many questions have been asked that have already been answered) This section will really help you decide if the May Challenge is right for you!

I am so excited to have you all join the May Challenge I created. I look forward to supporting and motivating you all through the month of May!!!

-Ashley

Replies

• ashleyeliz25
    ashleyeliz25 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!

WOW! Over 100 members so far?! I am SO pumped to see so many wonderful people join the May Challenge I put together!!

In case you did not see my introduction, my name is Ashley. I am about to be 23 years old. I am graduating from college next week with my degrees in history, criminal justice, and spanish, but hope to find work at a gym since health and fitness are a big part of my life. I love to run, swim, and strength train.

I created this group as a way to motivate myself and others to workout. If you have not done so already, PLEASE read the RULES/FAQ section. This section should be able to answer all of your questions. (I can tell many have not read it since so many questions have been asked that have already been answered) This section will really help you decide if the May Challenge is right for you!

I am so excited to have you all join the May Challenge I created. I look forward to supporting and motivating you all through the month of May!!!

-Ashley

Thank you all who have introduced yourselves!! Here is the current list I have of everyone who has introduced themselves.

May Challenge!

Ashleyeliz25 (Ashley)
    Heathercicle (Heather)
    Tracyburkee (Tracy)
    Lilmaminpink (Megan)
    Miracole
    Heevenlee83 (Amanda)
    Michelle_chloe (Michelle)
    TssCnn
    ThinUpGirl
    Delll2013 (Dalia)
    Jaded_rose
    Amerielle (April)
    Falu1975 (Falu)
    PamelaD88 (Pam)
    JillKehoe6 (Jill)
    Airant (Airan)
    Cmarie858
    Sphomphak
    Rahsgirl1099
    Esperanza8085
    OldTrixieFrench (Jennifer)
    Sebachie (Eva)
    Amccoy720 (Amanda)
    Pnknblck71817 (Nicole)
    Bambi2578 (Caitlin)
    Mammakisses
    Lisididi (Lise)
    MelindaClaire (Melinda)
    Ashmurdoch (Ashley)
    Prtyblkgrl1 (Tiffany)
    Drummer_Lady (Kelsey)
    PaigeProthero (Paige)
    Tulip_w0nder
    Hallinan65 (Jackie)
    Pmermakov (Mercy)
    Chanygirl (Rosenda)
    Kyleyjo1 (Kyley)
    Ndc37 (Natasha)
    Pamillaje (Pam)
    Erinprattavil (Erin)
    Jesantos (Jess)
    Tstina (Tina)
    Midget (Lurye)
    Luisalg14 (Luisa)
    Doralpz83 (Dora)
    Weeksray (Ray)
    Ruthy2007 (Chris)
    Helenweeks (Helen)
    Tpwalker57 (Tammy)
    Kailexx (Andrea)
    Superpoo (Pooja)
    Emi11jun (Emily)
    Montarosa456 (Katie)
    Bigred7764 (Jenn)
    Melissa_raie (Melissa)
    Hiskiddo (Sara)
    New_bella (Carla)
    Jldoodles (Jessie)
    AlethaMary (Mary)
    FettsLady
    Ktownchick2005 (Leah)
    Vbailey12
    Debbiemclell (Debbie)
    Thinkitworkit (Casey)
    KimK2831 (Kim)
    Ddmonroe (Dawn)
    Nai280 (JaNai)
    Galaearth
    IzzyMikaye (Izzy)
    Melwri0881 (Melissa)
    Bikini4June (Annie)
    Cherri_Blonde
    Rashuna (Rashu)
    Mamiof5me
    Lemonhead66 (Jennifer)

If your name is not next to your username, please let me know what it is so I can include it :) I figured knowing first names would be the best way to address each other since we'll be sticking together for a whole month (and maybe longer if this Challenge goes well!)

Thank you!! <3
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Emilie
  • lorihov
    lorihov Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Lorihov (Lori)
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    casmithis (Cindy) 10,000 Ahhh!!
  • gaiaearth
    gaiaearth Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi. My screen name is gaiaearth and my name is Justine. Thanks.
  • meadow_sage
    meadow_sage Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    This is perfect Ashley!!! I just got my Polar HRM (bought two other brands that just did not amount to anything) and I changed my calorie intake and decided I wanted to burn an average of 500 calories (minimum) per day. This is a perfect way for me to be held accountable. Thank you!

~Kimberly