What do you wear to work out?

Options
Hi all, I am just getting back into the walk at home programs. I was wondering what everyone wears to work out?

I think I am going to wear some sweat capris and a loose t Shirt. I am not sure what kind of shoes I should wear. I guess maybe the most comfortable ones?

Anybody want to share what kind of shoes they think is best?

Thanks so much!

Love and Light,
April

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I just wear loose clothing (sweats) and comfortable tennis shoes. This sounds goofy, but wear snug fitting socks. I started to have some foot pain .... it went away when I was more careful with the socks I wore.

If your shoes are older .... they may provide less support. If you are going to be doing several miles a week, a new pair of walking shoes is a good investment. I like New Balance ..... because I have a wide foot.
  • sidkrose
    sidkrose Posts: 35
    Options
    I just wear comfy clothes, but I actually like to just have bare feet! I find it a lot more comfy and I think it has strengthened some of the muscles in my feet and ankles. :)
  • PatriciaToney
    PatriciaToney Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That's what I wear. Shoes...I can't afford the expensive stuff so what ever sneakers (why do they call them that?) I have that are comfortable I use. Have fun...hope to hear from you.
  • ttinamariee
    ttinamariee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I normally wear some loose shorts and a tee. I like to do mine barefooted, too. It just feels better.