Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

COMMITMENT - THURSDAY 4/25/13

WHat are your plans for today? What awesomeness are you going to commit to to help you achieve your goals? As always, post your goals, and then post again once you meet them. Let's have a rockin' day!!!!!!!

:happy: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• nicf76
    nicf76 Posts: 50 Member
    I plan on doing the usual today, a jog and a walk. I also want to do 20 push ups, 20 squats, and 20 burpees. That will be my goal.
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    I plan on getting a walk in after work, and doing a cardio work out off the app on my phone. Also planning on trying some yoga tonight. :)
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    I plan to go for zumba class today which last for one hour and do strength training for 15 mins. Also, I've got an irresistible craving for pancakes today but I'm trying my best to resist :cry:
  • okishkash
    okishkash Posts: 142 Member
    Planning on getting atleast 10,000 steps and climb 10 floors.
  • KathleenSweetie
    KathleenSweetie Posts: 136 Member
    Today I will drink 8 glasses of water - which I met as my goal yesterday. I plan to bike two miles.
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    April 24th's Commitment:

Today's commitment is to walk 12,000 steps today (1 mile at work and at least 2 miles with friends at a park tonight). I also want to start this 100 push up app that is on my Iphone (but the modified wall push ups).

LETS KEEP ROCKING THIS LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!!!
  • sophieburningham
    sophieburningham Posts: 56 Member
    I've had a bad couple of days, so my goal for today was to get back on track with food and exercise and to work that much harder with my workouts today which I succeeded in doing! Yay! Had a fab workout at the gym and I've done extra workout video's on top.
  • krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Well my crazy dogs got me up in the middle of the nite so i slept later this morning, That means i have to keep focused after work and get at least 45 minutes of hiking in.
  • junkintrunk5
    junkintrunk5 Posts: 93 Member
    I've completed 30DS, level 1 this morning....

I'm having a desire to shove food, non of which is healthy, into my mouth from the moment I woke up. Super hungry today.....so my goal is to keep on track with my diet and not let myself lose control with food:)

It's going to be a challenging day for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tinapunch
    tinapunch Posts: 65 Member
    My main goal is trying to ignore this voice inside me that says I am hungry!!!! LOL Seriously though, I've already hit the gym this morning and completed week 3 of C25K and think I've eaten a pretty good breakfast - Special K cereal, banana, coffee, 1 slice wheat bread with 1/2 tbsp p-nut butter.

So, here's to a HEALTHY AND FIT day!!!
  • Well lets see-

Excuse #1 - My shin still hurts...waaa
    Excuse #2 - I am leaving for vacation in a few hours.

So here is what I am going to do-

1. Pack my P90 DVD's and those weight band thingys and commit to my back, chest workouts while in the mtns.
    2. I am going to do ab ripper before I leave on vacation.

I will do this and not let my shin prevent me from doing a single thing.
  • krk5235
    I've completed 30DS, level 1 this morning....

I'm having a desire to shove food, non of which is healthy, into my mouth from the moment I woke up. Super hungry today.....so my goal is to keep on track with my diet and not let myself lose control with food:)

It's going to be a challenging day for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep ur focus Junk, the mental part of this is the biggest part of weight loss!
  • krk5235
    Well lets see-

Excuse #1 - My shin still hurts...waaa
    Excuse #2 - I am leaving for vacation in a few hours.

So here is what I am going to do-

1. Pack my P90 DVD's and those weight band thingys and commit to my back, chest workouts while in the mtns.
    2. I am going to do ab ripper before I leave on vacation.

I will do this and not let my shin prevent me from doing a single thing.

Have a great vacation & way to make lemonade out of those lemons that your splints have tossed at you, Niomi!!!
  • I am going to eat healthy today, unlike yesterday, and go to my Aqua Blast tonight and enjoy those 60 minutes! I am not going to eat junk food at night when I am relaxing! I have to get back on track. I have lost focus and having a hard time finding it again. UUGGHH, so frustrated with myself....
  • nicolie81587
    nicolie81587 Posts: 75 Member
    Well, I have 2 papers due so I'm not sure if I will be doing anything since I need to get those two things turned in. However, if I do I will probably to 60 minutes elliptical and either level 2 of 30DS or 100 bicycle crunches. I haven't had a day off since the 15th, though.. so we'll see. :)
  • junkintrunk5
    junkintrunk5 Posts: 93 Member
    Well my crazy dogs got me up in the middle of the nite so i slept later this morning, That means i have to keep focused after work and get at least 45 minutes of hiking in.

Take your dogs on the hike this afternoon, so they sleep all night, LOL!!!! I do that with Diesel, otherwise he's nudging the bed at 3:30 am to go hang out in the cool night air!

Great attitude by the way:)
  • cricketdc
    cricketdc Posts: 60 Member
    Walking the tracks tonight for 30 minutes with a goal of 8 x 400 or more will be awesome!!
  • newtro0925
    newtro0925 Posts: 24 Member
    Commitment for today: 300 calories burned and stay under my calorie goal.
  • mcwdvm
    mcwdvm Posts: 54 Member
    Stay under calories, no white flour or sugar, run 3-4 miles, gorilla ap workout.
  • I am going to eat healthy today, unlike yesterday, and go to my Aqua Blast tonight and enjoy those 60 minutes! I am not going to eat junk food at night when I am relaxing! I have to get back on track. I have lost focus and having a hard time finding it again. UUGGHH, so frustrated with myself....

Make a list of what you CAN have when you are reaching for teh munchies...and make sure they are in your home! That is one way to try to stay away from the junkies....