INSANITY DELUXE WORKOUTS ...HELP!

Options
MeganMcBane
MeganMcBane Posts: 54 Member
I just ordered the Insanity workout dvds (upper body, max interval sports, and Insane abs). I have done the Insanity program a few times (and loved it) but I am confused when you are supposed to incorporate these workouts in with the original program? I am planning on starting Insanity Monday and would like an idea of when to do these 3 extra workouts. Also- any suggestions on what size weights to use? It looks to me like this workouts are high reps so I am thinking of using lighter weights ( 5,8, & 10s). Any feedback will be a huge help!!

Replies

• squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Max Sports you can do in place of Core Cardio & Balance (recovery week and month 2), Insane Abs you can do in place of Cardio Abs (recommended in month 2), Upper Body Weight Training is really just an extra for when you want to incorporate some weight training, since it really is very much cardio.

I think it also says it on the calendar :) Good luck and have fun!

I think on the weights issue, you will have to figure that out yourself, no one can tell you what to do. There's a lot of reps, so it's better to start light and work your way up. I used to use 2 x 7,7 lbs (3,5 kg), but after a while I went to 2 x 12 lbs (6 kg).
  • MeganMcBane
    MeganMcBane Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thank you !!