Watoto Children's Chior

Options
jcjsjones
jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
Have any of you seen this choir? They came to our church last night, and were such a blessing!! It's an organization in Uganda that rescues orphaned children. They give them a home, food, clothes, an education, and the Word. The chior is a group of the children who travel all over the world to perforom and spread awareness.

I was so impressed by them! It was a such a beautiful site to see these innocent little kids who have been through so much praise God! If you ever have an opportunity to see them, I highly recommend you go!

If you would like to take a look, their site is www.watoto.com.

Just thought I'd share! :happy:

Replies

• jzbjjm
    jzbjjm Posts: 30
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I went to the website, I had never seen the choir in person. Oh Praise the Lord they were amazing. Really inspirational and touches the heart. Those children are adorable and you can see the compassion in the adults. Thank you for sharing that
  • flowergirl45
    flowergirl45 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    jcjsjone, Thank you for sharing this! I checked their calendar but they aren't going to be in our neck of the woods. Delightful singing!
  • beckslite
    beckslite Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I have seen them twice. They are amazing. A true blessing. Loved them both times :bigsmile:
  • jycrew
    jycrew Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I saw them them about a month ago. AMAZING! Wonderful ministry to support.