2013 Draft

Options
SconnieCat
SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
Hey Cheeseheads!

My name is Liesl and I'm currently living in enemy territory (*cough*Chicago*cough*). Found the group and am excited to share in motivation and goals.

The draft is tonight and I'm SUPER excited for this season. Anyone looking forward to seeing who the Pack will pick up?

Replies

• afalls11
    afalls11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am. The guys and I at work today put in our top 2 selections of who the Packers will pick. Winner is allowed one week of bragging rights. So my fingers are crossed..
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to see Lacy and Franklin in action! Gonna be some big runs or open recievers this year!
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I completely agree! Lacy is a GREAT pick :) Pretty pumped to see what Datone Jones can do.

Overall, not a bad job by the Packers. They need to step up their run game and fill some holes on the line. Hopefully the rookies will pan out :)
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I completely agree! Lacy is a GREAT pick :) Pretty pumped to see what Datone Jones can do.

Overall, not a bad job by the Packers. They need to step up their run game and fill some holes on the line. Hopefully the rookies will pan out :)

Jones is gonna be a beast! I'm a Cornhuskers fan for college ball, and him and Franklin single handedly won the game for UCLA. My one worry going into the season after watching the draft is the secondary. The Pack haven't re-signed Shields yet, and they didn't really get a big-name safety out of that kid from Iowa, to replace Woodson.
    Hurry up August! haha