Blogilates Beginner!

Options
Hey everyone!

I just started the Blogilates program. I'm starting with the POP Pilates for beginners. I'm wondering if I should do it 5-6 days a week and if anyone is doing the meal plan? I think if was for something in the past, but it looks really nice and effective.

Replies

• peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Perhaps you could download the calendar and do as many workouts as you can - some are harder than others! Sometimes I struggle to do all of them if they're quite challenging.

Expect to be sore the next day! I'm usually always sore after a new Blogilates workout. Have fun and good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • ButterfliiHawk
    ButterfliiHawk Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am a newbie too!
    I just decided to crack straight into the April Calendar!
    At first I was doing two or three videos (the shorter ones) but now I'm doing the whole lot!! I have a few modifications and stops occasionally but am feeling fitter already!
    LOVING IT!!

Xx
  • kelmcfar
    kelmcfar Posts: 63
    Options
    I would suggest doing the calender and see what you can do! I'm also doing the meal plan! I lose about 1-2 pounds a week and the inches are like melting off of me. My body feels more toned and I honestly feel great all the time. If you're up to the challenge I say go for it! May comes out in a just a couple of days, give that a go!
  • SheedahSmile14
    SheedahSmile14 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I think I'm going to follow the calendar for the beginner ones and jump right into the May calendar. I'm so excited! I really like her meal plan too, it's very manageable. I'll start that in May too :)
  • KariRoseDoll
    KariRoseDoll Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I had cracked into the April calendar, myself, and I plan to get back to it at the end and crack into the May calendar as well. Finals just caught up with me, and I haven't exercised in what feels like an eternity. :( However, when I first started (which wasn't all too long ago), I just did all the videos, modified where I could if I needed to, and just stuck it out. One day, I hurt SO bad from the soreness, but it only made me stronger. :)
  • kelmcfar
    kelmcfar Posts: 63
    Options
    Whoo hoo!! Sounds great guys(: Just a couple more days left! End STRONG so you can start STRONGER <33
  • cokolina
    Options
    i started beginners calendar yesterday. when i'm done i hope to change to regolar calendars. i downloaded her application. so far so good:)
  • celesmaria
    Options
    I just found out about Blogilates when youtube searching for workout videos. I go to the YMCA 4 times a week doing classes such as Tabata and Turbo Kick but I needed something to supplement the rest of the week. So I started doing her Sweatember Calender on the weekends and days I miss the gym. I have tried losing weight a bunch in the last year with no luck. But for some reason since I added MyFitnessPal and Blogilates to my life I am seeing results on the scale. It's so exciting!!

I agree, I try to do everything on her calender for that day but sometimes I am just too tired or sore to complete it all. Also, once in a while I have to modify an exercise. But overall, she makes things easy and fun. I like to make playlists on youtube for the day and then I can pull them up on my TV via my PS3 and watch them all in a row.
  • Candyhorse105
    Candyhorse105 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    its awesome coming into this group since the start of the thread the blogilates community has grown so much with the app and all the new videos Cassey has made! I'm doing the beginner's calendar right now and i'm really happy with how non-scary it is to just start.

i will admit i had a break of not eating right the first weekend. but second weekend, my rest day is tomorrow. and I did great all week and am really starting to feel good and see results!!

i have a question though. should i do the day over ad over like she says in some of her videos? is that how people on the blogilates app getting really rock hard sexy fat melted bodies and results? I'm getting baby results (give you its week 2 and my first time sticking to the calendar).

thanks@ keep going girls!
  • celesmaria
    Options
    its awesome coming into this group since the start of the thread the blogilates community has grown so much with the app and all the new videos Cassey has made! I'm doing the beginner's calendar right now and i'm really happy with how non-scary it is to just start.

i will admit i had a break of not eating right the first weekend. but second weekend, my rest day is tomorrow. and I did great all week and am really starting to feel good and see results!!

i have a question though. should i do the day over ad over like she says in some of her videos? is that how people on the blogilates app getting really rock hard sexy fat melted bodies and results? I'm getting baby results (give you its week 2 and my first time sticking to the calendar).

thanks@ keep going girls!

Candyhorse105,
    I don't do the video over unless I am doing it by itself. If I'm doing it as part of a calendar day U just do it once. Trust me, that will be more than enough. Her regular calendars videos add up to be 50-60minutes a day so it's a great workout without needing to repeat one single video. Don't stress about results right off the bat. Everything good comes with time. I've been working out at the YMCA for years and take hi end cardio classes and I still can't do a decent rep of pushups without going on my knees. But keeping consistant with hard work has shown on my scale, and blogilaties has been a huge way to keep me structured on my non YMCA class days. Keep it up and you will see results, I promise.