Had no idea this group was here, but so glad I found it!

Options
smte
smte Posts: 95 Member
Hi! I had my 4th baby, a boy on 12/12/12, so he is now about 41/2 months old. He is an absolutely horrible sleeper at night, waking up anywhere from 3 times (on a good night) to 10 times a night (and stays up anywhere from 10 mins to an hour each time). I am completely exhausted. The whole idea of "sleep when your baby sleeps" doesnt really work when I have three daughters & their school schedules!

I feel like my exhaustion is (greatly )hindering any weight loss efforts. I am so tired and groggy every day. I turn to sugar and carbs to help me get through the day - not a good combination! My baby doesnt take great daytime naps either, so it's hard to find any 'me time' to workout.

So, hopefully by joining this group, I can find the encouragement and motivation to help me get through this!

Well, he's crying right now...first waking of the night....always interesting to see what the nights going to bring!

~Shanna

Replies

• MrsCarter00
    MrsCarter00 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Oh you poor mama!!!! I'm sorry girl! I hope he gets into a good sleep schedule soon!!! I didn't realize our boys were born on the same day! Welcome to the group btw!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • daytolive
    daytolive Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I totally feel you Shanna! I mean,i don't have 3 other kids (2 total) but i can kinda relate. My daughter (7mos)is up about every 3 hours as well and HATES,i mean,HATES to nap unless im holding her. You can only do what you can do. First and foremost sleep (whenever possible)is important. The weight will eventually come off...as you know. I just joined the group too! So excited to be apart of it! Btw,Congrats on your 4th! 12/12/12 is the coolest birthday!