NGV

Options
shells1234
shells1234 Posts: 64 Member
Non gym victory!! I'm making this up. Lol right now I'm about to throw my 2 & 4 years old in a stroller and go for a 3 mile walk!! I believe you can loss the weight without the gym. (Not hating on gym people if I had time & money I'd go) anyway anyone else have a non gym victory today?

Ok now I feel bad about leaving the gymers out if you went to the gym today please feel free to post to!! Lol

Replies

• Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    LOL..... NON GYM VICTORY... Yesterday I took the kids to the park. We walked 1.5 miles in 25 minutes. I had the baby in a hiking carrier. ( I like that better than a stroller)

We have two parks here... one is a fort with hiking paths and the other a playground with a 1.5 mile walking path. Why pay for a gym pass if you can do it for free?

*** We have a gym pass because all the sports around here are through the gym and you get a discount if you have a pass. The local pool is also run by the gym and is so crowded it is unbearable. I'd rather have the extra room. being able to swim next winter is a plus too***
  • raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Just put my 2 year old and 8 week old in a jogging stroller and went for a run. Weight loss is definitely possible without a gym! I lost 55lbs without it after my son and im doing it again now after my daughter was just born :smile:
  • AmKephart
    Options
    I am a TOTAL non gymer!! I always put my son in the stroller and we'll go for 1-2 hours jogging/walking. I've never been the gym type. I just don't like people watching me workout. I will work out on my own time, however hard/slow that I want to.