What is the best way to get a group together? 4/27

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Of course bring out a ball! Okay more on balls! So today do anything with a ball and have fun! Play soccer, basketball, baseball, softball, racquetball, ping pong (not a ball but hey it is round!), football, volleyball, medicine ball, ooooh remember tether ball.....oh what fun or just the regular ball we used to buy out of grocery stores ( I am dating my age there) and through around....do by yourself with the kids or the dogs! Yes dogs love balls too!

Get moving...that is today's challenge with something fun the common ball...no matter how...have fun!

Next week I am going to take my basket-ball to work on Friday and see if we can't get a couple hoops in...just for 20 minutes and have us do something different and fun to exercise and release stress.

Peace,
WW
PS if I forgot a ball mention it

Replies

• aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    A ping pong ball is a ball.

So is a tennis ball.

A pool table has a bunch of balls, but I don't think that's quite what you're looking for.

The same with pinballs. Probably not the best team game.

And lets not forget about pachenko . That would be a bad idea as an exercise.
  • arfester
    arfester Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    What about four square I loved that game as a kid. I was thinking about trying to play it with my kids this afternoon.
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Hmm...the only balls in the house are the cat toys and they're not up for playing.... But did do combat this morning then went to a dojo to help a bunch of kids have a ball at a kick a thon to raise money for Metropolitan Ministries
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    What about four square I loved that game as a kid. I was thinking about trying to play it with my kids this afternoon.
    Yes!! I loved that game! Yes do it if not today then tomorrow!
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    The same with pinballs. Probably not the best team game.

And lets not forget about pachenko . That would be a bad idea as an exercise.

What is Pachenko?
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Well I feel old now.... I had a small rinky dink toy one when I was little.

1975_Nishijin_A_Pa*****o_Machine_Alligator_and.jpg

No work out today for me. Spent the day with my bro in Hollywood, just to get away from home and do something different. Exercise to resume tomorrow.