What does your DRESS look like?

Options
I know many of us are purchasing our dresses now, and those who have had recent weddings, go ahead and post your photos! My fiance is on MFP but isn't apart of any groups, so I'm ok with this.

This is my dress, I ordered extra length because I'm freakishly tall but I'm still going back in to get measured for my length to make sure we ordered the right amount extra. I've been bothering my consultant about it ever since I left the store last tuesday LOL poor lady.

6F1A9594-EF66-473A-B41F-1EDD88F568ED-7813-00000654655ACCB1.jpg

my dress is by Private Label by G, I'm wearing a 10 in the photo but we ordered a 14 because I need bigger cups. It's also a corset back.

Replies

• decrecm
    decrecm Posts: 14
    Options
    Love it!
  • JackiLean
    JackiLean Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    It's GORGEOUS! I love the lace.
  • JasmineOravec
    JasmineOravec Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look STUNNING!!!
  • raisingemilyjune
    Options
    I love it to bits, I had to order an extra 3" in length cause I'm 6'0" LOL
  • Frag_Bunny
    Frag_Bunny Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just got married June 8th. Here is my dress...

BTW...LOVE your dress....very classic.

2ntvc0k.jpg

mtpfno.jpg
  • jessiebritt
    jessiebritt Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just got married June 8th. Here is my dress...

BTW...LOVE your dress....very classic.

2ntvc0k.jpg

mtpfno.jpg

Love your dress! So different!

I'm not getting married until next year, so I have quite some time to think about a dress!
  • BeeRodMul
    BeeRodMul Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    So pretty! My dress is a Sottero & Midgley dress (Adorae) but I order the dress a size bigger for my hips. If I continue to lose the weight, I'll be too big for me.
  • melisj5
    melisj5 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I don't have a picture on the computer of me in the dress, but here it is from the Davids Bridal website.

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Organza-Draped-Pick-up-with-Beaded-Lace-Empire-L9479
  • BeeRodMul
    BeeRodMul Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post the dress (well the back of the dress)

Back.jpg
  • nomesw84
    nomesw84 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I've never posted a picture before so I hope this works!! I got married on the 1st of June and had a vintage style wedding...

etibz9.jpg

w01c3q.jpg
  • kts1988
    kts1988 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    everyone looks so beautiful in their dresses! i am really excited to go dress shopping, but am hoping to lose some weight first. i'm planning on a september shopping trip :)
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    LOVE your dress nomesw84! Thats the kind of style I'm hoping to go for :smile: x
  • darlingdumpling
    Options
    GORGEOUS!
  • Cal28
    Options
    Well seeing as this topic has resurfaced & my OH isn't on MFP... I've now ordered my dress, its Carolina (ironically!) by Ivory & Co.
    NOTHING like I pictured my dress would be at all.

This is it...

Dress---Copy.jpg?125
  • julez4774
    julez4774 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    beautiful dresses all im going on tuesday to try some dresses on even thought dont get married till 7th august 2015
  • Kkangel21
    Kkangel21 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    http://imagehost.vendio.com/a/28369566/aview/marinmedieval5.jpg

This isn't me, i haven't gotten my dress yet. But this is what it looks like.
  • robingoblin
    robingoblin Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    OMG, these dresses are so beautiful. Krystinfisher, wow, that dress is unreal. I can only imagine what the rest of the wedding will be like!

Here's mine!

3kesndp73I felt like I had ages to go when I bought the dress, but now I only have about 3.5 months left! I've been going to the gym often enough, but I can't seem to stop the crazy food cravings... I'm working on toning up my arms and upper body!
  • Carross1018
    Options
    I don't actually have any pictures of myself in my dress on this computer, I believe my mom has them LOL.

But this is my dress... I'm so in love with it.
    I knew I wanted to get a ballgown and this one was perfect.

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Strapless-Ball-Gown-with-Organza-Ruffle-Skirt-8CWG568_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Size-Plus-Sizes
  • Cal28
    Options
    LOVE that robingoblin!! 3.5 months will go so fast!

How pretty Carross bet you're so excited!! How long until your big day?

I finally got to wear mine! This is it on the big day, it went so fast! :-) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152415282739656&set=a.164217359655.117105.164189954655&type=1&theater
  • robingoblin
    robingoblin Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, Cal28, that's the cutest picture!!! You look so beautiful!! I love that sash! I'm really obsessed with that picture. :)

I love your comments because they're always so positive and encouraging. It's so nice to know that someone survived the whole wedding process. Don't get me wrong, I'm really enjoying the planning and just the state of being engaged to a wonderful fiance, but sometimes even all the good little things can add up to be so overwhelming!