ATX meetup....

Options
Danny_Boy13
Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
Hello all those out there in MFP land. I was wanting to organize an Austin meetup to hang out other then on here. Anyone interested? Maybe drinks out somewhere?

Replies

• TexanAngel79
    Options
    This is an amazing idea!! I could even make the trip since it's only a 2 hour drive!!
  • Danny_Boy13
    Options
    I will let you know. Maybe you could bring along some of the DFW peeps....or maybe we could meet in the middle somewhere like Waco or Temple.... but ATX has more to offer....but then again I am biased. LOL!!!
  • Danny_Boy13
    Options
    Ok so I am going to throw out some dates and everyone tell me what you think for the ATX meetup. Any weekend in June.... We can meet up in North Austin... This will be more centrally located for DFW, Houston, and SATX... well really any other major city. I plan on reserving some space at a dining / drinking place so I will need a full head count. It will be mid day so that everyone can still have time to drive back home and it not be too late.... or those who decide to make a weekend out of it can get their hotel rooms. We can all decide if we want to get into any kind of other trouble that day afterwards (hitting up down town, hitting up some bowling, pool, Dave & Busters, ect.)
  • TexanAngel79
    Options
    I agree....theres more to do there!! Plus...I love a road trip!! Let me look at my calender and see what dates I'm free in january!!
  • Danny_Boy13
    Options
    Ok so I am going to throw out a date and if everyone can tell me if that will work for them on this meet up. June 8th @ 2:00pm. Anyone vote for a diff day / time?
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    This sounds like fun. I'll check my calender. :)
  • healthya83
    healthya83 Posts: 1
    Options
    I could probably make that work!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    sounds fun, but I'll be with my mom and kiddos in Galveston, celebrating my sons birthday.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Options
    Ok.....maybe on the next one Puffy
  • dmille2
    dmille2 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Did this ever happen?