Week Three....DONT GIVE UP!

Options
lindaw66
lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
If you haven't experienced a big loss by the beginning of week three, then you might be experiencing delayed repair of your metabolism. We have to remember that our bodies are still relearning how to use the nutrients in carb rich foods. If, in the first two weeks, you haven't lost as much weight as you had hoped, just notice how many wonderful nutrient-dense carbs you've been eating, and how much healthy fat. When you are holding steady you are also experiencing major metabolism repair. And when the weight loss starts? You've not only repaired your metabolism, but sped it up dramatically. You've not only learned to burn what you eat, but to incinerate your fat stores.

Metabolism repair isn't about losing weight, even though weight loss will happen if you are carrying too much weight for your body. It's about your body being able to extract the nutrients from your food effectively and thoroughly, so you can have the normal and proper biochemical and physiological response to life.

This is not only your rehabilitation and repair but also your final push to achieve that ultimate burn. If you go off the program now, your body will have only experienced the three phases during two weeks of your monthly 28-day cycle. Your body hasn't run through the entire repair cycle yet.

This program is not a quick fix. Week three is crucial, so stay focused, stay steady, and keep your eye on the prize of having a fast metabolism and never depriving your self of eating real food again.

Replies

• debbylee22
    debbylee22 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Well said Linda! :happy: I've done another metabolism diet, and it really did work. This one is far "faster" than the other one was... it had a 6 week "conditioning" diet to get your calories up... it also worked on a rotation basis. I was able to lose a lot of wt. on it & eating far more food than what I gained the weight on!

I'm looking forward to seeing how it works on my thyroid.
  • vikdubbs
    vikdubbs Posts: 13
    Options
    If you haven't experienced a big loss by the beginning of week three, then you might be experiencing delayed repair of your metabolism. We have to remember that our bodies are still relearning how to use the nutrients in carb rich foods. If, in the first two weeks, you haven't lost as much weight as you had hoped, just notice how many wonderful nutrient-dense carbs you've been eating, and how much healthy fat. When you are holding steady you are also experiencing major metabolism repair. And when the weight loss starts? You've not only repaired your metabolism, but sped it up dramatically. You've not only learned to burn what you eat, but to incinerate your fat stores.

Metabolism repair isn't about losing weight, even though weight loss will happen if you are carrying too much weight for your body. It's about your body being able to extract the nutrients from your food effectively and thoroughly, so you can have the normal and proper biochemical and physiological response to life.

This is not only your rehabilitation and repair but also your final push to achieve that ultimate burn. If you go off the program now, your body will have only experienced the three phases during two weeks of your monthly 28-day cycle. Your body hasn't run through the entire repair cycle yet.

This program is not a quick fix. Week three is crucial, so stay focused, stay steady, and keep your eye on the prize of having a fast metabolism and never depriving your self of eating real food again.

Thanks for this post.....really helped. We are half way through week two and its slow going for sure. Makes it hard to stay focused!!
  • KatieScarlett77
    Options
    Linda didn't say that. Haylie did. :wink: