INSANITY????

Options
MeganMcBane
MeganMcBane Posts: 54 Member
Starting Insanity TODAY. I have completed Insanity once before and LOVED IT! I am SO pumped to start again. If anyone else is starting today or if anyone needs insanity support please ADD ME. I know how tough the workouts are and how important support and accountability is with this program. When you add me... put something about Insanity in the comment section. Thanks! :-)

Replies

• tokyokrpyt
    tokyokrpyt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi i'm now on day 6. this is my second go as i only did 6 weeks the first time around and still got some great results. Hoping to do this the whole way through this time and move on to slim in 6 :) then do another round of insanity. Adding you now.
  • MeganMcBane
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Started week 3 today (:
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I'm on my last week. I have not loved it lol. I can't wait to be done. I'm excited to move on to P90X.
  • heavnzchild72
    Options
    I started back on April 1 but fell off...... Maybe I can pick up and get back in and start with you.
  • spazzticrayne
    spazzticrayne Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday and I loved it when I did it once before tho I dropped off I can't wait to make it all the way this time. Good luck on yours.
  • MeganMcBane
    Options
    Good for you for pushing through and finishing it!
  • deacs5one
    deacs5one Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    In mid-week 2. Have gone on and off insanity, and can't seem to make it past the first month to the new workouts. This time I've put up the workout schedule on my fridge so I would have to see it everyday, and have the reward to check it off after every workout. This method seems to be working and I'm eating healthier with the workout schedule looking over my shoulder when I open the fridge.
  • Shazoo00oo
    Shazoo00oo Posts: 7
    Options
    I just started the 2nd month.... I'm SO glad today is a recovery day

I'm not even done with insanity and I'm already making plans to do it again.

I don't know what's wrong with me