Start off!

Good Evening Ladies and Gents! Welcome to the 30 'n 30 challenge. Before we go into full effect, I would like everyone to keep a log of their foods and activity for a couple days. Even if you already have been. Just go about your day as any other, be honest, the challenge hasn't started. By Thursday we will take a look at your eating habits. Include activity and mental status, are you happy, stressed, excited, etc. Email them to me @ fitnfaith210@yahoo.com with your current weight, goal weight and age. I will look over each individuals log and email you back with food suggestions, exercise plan and meal plan suggestions. If that is to much, you can follow along and I will post suggestions for diet and exercise and you will always have each other to encourage to reach goal. We will begin challenge on Friday 5/3. Remember, this is a life change, not a DIET. This means you are not looking to lose weight fast but looking to improve your overall life and health, the weight loss will follow. If you have any questions message me here or email. Thanks and lets get moving!

Replies