Energy levels - magic?

Options
kelr0110
kelr0110 Posts: 213 Member
So a friend and I are on day 16. I feel pretty good - nothing "magical" yet as they say LOL....whereas my friend that started with me says he has 0 energy and is dragging a**. Do you all vary like this? Or do you feel pretty good by now?

Maybe he needs to tweak what he eats....hrmmm.....

Replies

• pattyproulx
    pattyproulx Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I'm doing fairly well. Like you I wouldn't say there's anything magical about my energy levels, but I do feel pretty good.I have found this past week I have been craving junk food a little bit more, but that might be because I've been around it a little bit more too
  • LisaGNV
    LisaGNV Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    It's day 30 for me (yay!) and I never felt the surge in energy levels that some speak of. I am sleeping way better & waking up easier but other than that...meh.
  • MissXFit13
    MissXFit13 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I hate to break it to you, but I never felt the "tiger blood" either. I do have a much easier time waking up in the AM, usually 5 minutes before my alarm goes off at 5am. That's pretty nice actually!

I think my workouts are improving, but not from massive energy, just the fact that my body is running smoothly, and I don't have stomach aches or digestion problems.
  • SnicciFit
    SnicciFit Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I thought I felt the magic yesterday afternoon, but still didn't have an easy time waking up this morning. I am doing this W30 very low carb compared to how I've done them in the past, and I think my energy could possibly be suffering because of that. I am still going to give it the full 30 days at lower carbs to finish out my little experiment, but I have a feeling that Sweet Potato Pie and I will be reuniting after Day 30 :love: