betsij Posts: 299 Member
CW ~199.2
Bust ~ 40
Waist ~ 37
Hips ~ 44
Thigh ~ 26
Arm ~ 14

No scale until May 31!!
Also starting 30DS tomorrow (pending it comes in the mail today!!)

Betsi :heart:

Replies

• terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I will start tomorrow - I have class tonight. :(

My starting is:

CW ~241.4
    Bust ~ not sure- bra size is a 40
    Waist ~ 39.5
    Hips ~ 51.25
    Thigh ~32.5
    Arm ~ 16.25

Game on!
  • betsij
    Options
    Yay!!
    I really need this!
    The scale has a hold of me!
    :explode:
  • lovelylauz02
    lovelylauz02 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I will post my measurements tomorrow. I am soooo scared of this challenge, but I need to do it.I am a slave to the scale. I weigh myself all the time, but only record my weekly check ins (Sunday mornings). This challenge will force me to work hard to get the results I want. *Bites nails nervously*
  • Sllewren
    Sllewren Posts: 5
    Options
    I haaaatttttteeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the scale, I will have measure tonight and post tomorrow. I am very excited to do this challenge. Thank you for starting this, what a great idea.
  • vickilynnbillings
    vickilynnbillings Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This one should be easy for me....simply because I don't own a set of scales. Crazy, right?!?! But, I love this idea!!

CW- 170
    Bust-38
    Waist-34
    Hip-40
    Thigh-22
    Arm-13

Lets go girls!!!!
  • mzbrentzel
    Options
    This will be the scariest challenge to date. I have NEVER been without my trusty scale and the hold it has on me weighs me down (no pun intended :bigsmile: ). I need this though. I am excited to focus on body changes rather than what my current gravitational pull is at the very moment I weigh :smile:

Pumped for the challenge...and a tad nervous on how to handle the scale-withdrawls :noway:
  • carrie5215
    carrie5215 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel very uncomfortable posting any measurements, but I like the idea of no scale for a month. Is it still ok if I join?
  • thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    This also scares me but like others I'm addicted to the scale and need to learn I can control myself without them. And I was already planning on doing 30ds - started yesterday so it all seems to fit.
  • betsij
    Options
    I feel very uncomfortable posting any measurements, but I like the idea of no scale for a month. Is it still ok if I join?

No problem at all! Welcome!
  • betsij
    Options
    It came!! My video came in the mail today....starting 30DS tomorrow. I am also giving the scales to my 9 year old son to hide from me, because I know I would cheat otherwise. He being a typical boy will not give it to me if I ask for it either so this works well for me. It seems crazy to be so nervous about this but I am. :blushing: :sick: :embarassed:
  • arsuder
    arsuder Posts: 5
    Options
    This is a great idea. I often get too hung up with how much I weigh while not appreciating inches lost. This will be a great challenge. I'll post my starting numbers tomorrow!
  • hmanley66
    hmanley66 Posts: 57
    Options
    Great challenge, seriously exactly what I needed!
  • Alotalove4u
    Alotalove4u Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I love this challenge, Because I get soooooooooooo upset when the stupid scale doesnt budge or I gain when I know I was on my best behavior then that just pushes me over the edge.. So Im in... Great Idea ,

Beginning weight - 245.6 lbs
    Ending weight - ???

Good Luck all!!!!
  • kellykw
    kellykw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! I came back to mfp today after a long absence (again) and was excited to see this group. I'm in! I'll post my stats later today.
  • Alotalove4u
    Alotalove4u Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    What is 30DS?
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Sw:250 pounds
    CW: 170pounds

for my help I am going to ask my 11 year old daughter to tell me mom no weighing for 30 days. she will do it for me to keep me from cheating
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    30day shred Jillian michaels work out program. I am on level 3 of it day 2 tomorrow
    What is 30DS?
  • mylifemadelite
    Options
    This is exactly what I needed right now. I have been working pretty hard and not seeing much difference on the scale. This will help motivate me to kick the scale to the curb for the month. I will post my measurments this evening or tomorrow.
  • nvrgvup12
    nvrgvup12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Will post starting weight and measurements in the morning!
  • thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Ok - so here are my starting measurements:

Weight - 148
    Waist - 31.5
    Bust - 36
    Hips - 38
    Arms - 12
    Thighs - 24

I'm sending my scales to my boyfriend's today so I can't cheat. I really want to focus on eating right and exercise rather than the number on the scales!