TurboFire Newbie!!

Options
2»

Replies

• aca829
    aca829 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you! Could use some new buddies to keep motivated.. I just finished week 2 and I must admit I'm loosing motivation :/
    I just did the Hit 15 and tone 30 for week 3 so I hope to just get back on track
  • kristilappin
    kristilappin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I just ordered TurboFire today after reading all the inspirational posts on MFP. I am so tired of complaining about my weight, I've decided to do something about it. currently I am 5ft4" (162.5) and 148lbs and my overall goal is 126lbs. Can't wait til it arrives.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone, I am on week one day 4, today I did the Fire 55EZ and I can totally admit I'm still lost on the steps but the work outs are fun. Could anyone give me an idea on how are you tracking these classes on MFP? Can anyone refer to any post that may give me an average of calories burned per class so I get an idea on what to Add to MFP. also please feel free to add me as I will like to have some turbofire friends Thanks!!

I used this website to calculate my calories before I got an HRM

http://www.everydayhealth.com/food-fitness/exercise-activity/calories-burned-conditioning-exercises
  • kristilappin
    kristilappin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I agree with you. I just started yesterday and already I'm unsure when to do my workouts. I work 12.5 hr shifts, so on those days I'm thinking I won't be too motivated to get back from work and do my exercises. So an early stat might be the best thing for me too.